Author Topic: Any HT's Out There?  (Read 2818 times)

Shearermadness

Any HT's Out There?
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:00:40 PM »
Hello all! I am a NAVY vet. Served from Aug 03 to Aug 07. Served on board USS Milius DDG-69, USS Tarawa LHA-1, and the recently decommissioned USS Cleveland LPD-7. Took part in O.I.F and chasing the pirates off the coast of Somalia. I was a Hull Tech 3rd Class Petty Officer when I left active duty. I would like to thank all the service men and women who came before me, for without their sacrifices we would not have the freedoms we have today. Thank you!!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Any HT's Out There?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 09:27:22 AM »
            Welcome to the Forum Sir, and thank you for your Service to this Country. Between you, my 2 brothers, bre236 and another member we seem to have a preponderance of Squids here. Oh ya and at least one Airdale. Oh no matter, the point is you are most welcome here, and all things considered you should make some new friends here, everyone tries to help in their own way, and pretty much everyone is very friendly and love to talk CZ's, Dan Wessons, Brno's and a couple other weapons that shall go unmentioned. I totally forgot we even have a couple SeaBee's, Well one SeaBee, and one Sapper. (The folks in NZ apparently have their own name for their front line construction crews, go figure) If all those don't make you feel right at home plus also being CZ's fans then I'll just stick to saying hello.  :azn: 

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:04:07 AM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice