Author Topic: Request for your help  (Read 16277 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Request for your help
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:46:29 AM »
     If there is a competitive Organized Sport for any sort of firearm, then I would like to know about it, so everyone will know also. This forum is in no way endorsing any Organization at all. The list of names will be in whatever order I get them in a more or less first remembered, first posted basis. Each group will have its own board so that interested parties can post where and when their Organization will host an event and whether it’s a Local, State, National or International event. This is untended for National and International organizations and not for local clubs. No offence but I doubt there is enough room anywhere to list every single rifle and pistol club in the US let alone the world. I will delete any posting regarding local clubs, private or public.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: Request for your help
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:33:48 AM »
Does this include clubs that host sanctioned matches, or?

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:46:31 AM »
Actually I guess I need to modify that, I just saw your post about up coming events in around Memphis and left a msg that although I was going to go looking for local events because there are just way to many, what I will do is post any local sanctioned shoots sent to me by members. They will be posted on the board and on/in the calender. Best of luck to everyone.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Floyd D. Barber

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 08:06:32 PM »
Posted earlier, but here is one. 

http://www.uspsa.org/

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 10:37:28 AM »
         I have that organization listed with all the other URLS for shooting Orgainzations. I Thought I had listed every National Compentition for all the Organizations when I set the calendar up at the begining. Appartly this one is wasn't scheduled then, or I just flat missed it. Which is why I ask everyone that competes to check the Calander and the URL list incase I miss one. I am a member of USPSA, IDPA, IPSC, NRA (Like thats a big suprise),
         I may not be able to compete in any of those sports, but I do believe that forums like ours that need to spread the word and let everyone know as much as they want to about competing. And so I not only list them as I find them, I am a member of some and looking to be active int them in some way.
         Thanks Floyd D. Barber for pointing out that I missed one, I can only wish I had known sooner so folks would have had more time to think about attending. Say hi to Andy and the gang, and remind Deputy Fife. he still owes me for that round he lost and asked me to replace.

Offline MedicRijos

• CZForum.com Shooting Team member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 11:47:51 AM »
GunMatchAdvisor.com lists most gun competitions throughout the U.S.
YouTube: Rafy Rijos
Facebook: Rafy Rijos