Author Topic: CZ 75 P-02  (Read 4759 times)

1911ES

CZ 75 P-02
« on: March 21, 2012, 11:33:24 AM »
 Will the CZ 75 P-02 compact with the Omega trigger be available in the U.S. soon ? 

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ 75 P-02
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 06:43:08 PM »
       Not sure frankly, I'm still trying to find out myself, along with when the SP-01 Shadow 2012 model is going to get here. That thing is SHINY! May have to sell my daughter's cat and possibly one of my other pistols to get it though. :sad: Actually more like a couple of my pistols but I can't decide which ones to give up so I guess I won't be getting one, but man or the FINE! or at least the advertisement picture looks fine.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:04:44 AM »
There are a few already in the US. Have seen a couple here and there. Have you called CZ-USA? I heard they are expecting a shipment to come in this month from CZUB
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 05:45:19 PM »
      Hey you took my line! I'm the one that usually says that!  :tongue:  Now I get to follow the advice instead of suggesting it.  :laugh:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Jamesjems

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 11:02:25 PM »
Yeah, they're around. Sometimes. I've had one since August 2011. I ordered it through Angus' shop CZCustom.com. Like most things, CZ, it's hard to say when any particular supplier will get more. Mine is marked "CZ-75D Compact" on the side with the Ω next to the 9x19.

Factory Omega trigger was ghoulishly heavy. David at Cajun Gun Works (Schmeky) took care of me. He's figured out how to make it right and he had to do a LOT of tweaking with it, but he got it down to a 7lb DA/3.5lb SA. He's a magician, that one...

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »
nobody has seen them since 2011.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com