Author Topic: CZ Custom Decocker Hammer?  (Read 3772 times)

spartan1039x

CZ Custom Decocker Hammer?
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:29:35 PM »
I currently own a CZ P-07 and have decided a 75BD will be my next and I have been eyeing this accessory for my P-07 and my future 75BD, has anyone ordered one and or had one installed by CZ custom? I would really like the trigger pull to be lighter and smoother and think this is a good first step. Thanks in advance.

spartan1039x

Re: CZ Custom Decocker Hammer?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »
... I'll take that as a no lol.

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »
P07 has a special hammer. no aftermarket part available for it at the moment.

the CZC hammer is an awesome part and will greatly improve the single action trigger in your BD.
there are a couple of  other kits out too from Cajun Gunworks  for CZs and they have been getting great reviews from CZ owners.

there is info out there on how to do an action job on your own, or there are several people now working on CZs if you are looking for that.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 10:15:44 PM »
        I have looked over the sight for http://www.cajungunworks.com/ and I seem to remember seeing them mentioned more than once not just on this forum, but the other one as well and in conversations with assorted friends and members. I have been remiss in posting their name and URL let along in the manner I posted Gallaway and he's a Ruger guy, ( A Really nice and considerate Ruger guy) but still I should have done something for Cajun Gun Works also and I own them an apology for not doing so before now. So besides in/on this topic board I will post a sticky topic for Gun parts and added Cajun gun works to that List and move Galloway to that topic also. And from now on when anyone finds someone they have done business with that they think deserves to be listed then let me know along with why you think they deserve to be added.

Certainly both CZ-USA and CZCustom belong on that list, as do others. I can only presume that I simply took for grant that folks knew about who made parts and for what, and frankly there are so many things to do here running this forum that I simply didn't think of it until now. Thanks GM for mentioning them (in more than one topic area, nice) and making me remember to start the new topic thread.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice