Author Topic: cz40b...with pics!  (Read 6323 times)

longshot

cz40b...with pics!
« on: December 08, 2011, 11:08:53 AM »
I have for sale a cz40b I bought about 3 months ago NIB. It has thirty rounds thru it. $375.00 with one mag and I will split the shipping. gun is virtually new

Here is my attempt at pictures. Hopefully they will show up. I cannot preview them. I am showing my front sight alteration. I do this to all my guns, my older eyes can focus on this strip better than a small dot. I find it more accurate and quicker. It can easily be removed without damage to sight or finish.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 09:24:14 AM by longshot »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: cz40b
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »
         Don't take this the wrong way, I mean no disrespect, but if you fired any rounds out of that weapon, let alone 30 then it is not longer considered NIB by anyone that knows anything about firearms. You can very much use the term LNIB (Like New In Box) but once it's been fired even once other than at the factory it becomes a used pistol. And BTW that price is really good, I'd buy it if I hadn't just spent money on a rather large safe. Oh yes it would help a lot, seriously, if you took some pictures and posted it with your offer. If you do take some pics, please post them to a Photo Hosting site like SnapFish, or Photobucket and then paste the link they give you to your post.

Welcome to the Forum, Hope you'll stick around and participate in the forum, If you do I'm sure you will have fun and learn new things, or even teach someone something new, and best of luck with your pistol. Actually may I ask why you are selling it? It's a great pistol, and very accurate.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 05:21:25 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

longshot

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:34:33 PM »
I will post pictures as soon as my son shows me how, I'm from the telegraph generation. I stand corrected the gun is LNIB. I bought it as part of a sig trade, thought it would be a better ccw than my cz75b 40. It is a little smaller and lighter but not enough so. I am looking at a rami 40 which is a true carry gun. The cz40b is a real sleeper and if I wasnt looking for something smaller I would keep it. It just doesnt fill my need. These guns must be getting scarce in new or like new condition, I see value going up in the future. For now its a nice accurate gun that has 1911 ergos and cz mechanicals.

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »
If this were the 22nd I would partial you the cash right now. Good luck on the sale. Also, if you have pics but don't know how to host them, email then to me (via the little email icon, not the private message one) and I'll take care of it

longshot

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 09:12:24 PM »
I hope to have pictures posted tomorrow, Im going to learn how to do it. My son is going to show me how. I also would feel more comfortable selling after prospective buyer sees the gun. `I am sure it will please.

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 09:17:01 PM »
Fair enough. But remember, my offer of help stands  :cheesy:

handgun4

Re: cz40b...with pics!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 06:55:57 PM »
still available? very interested, please respond to by PM

Please Note this post has been modified by the Admin to protect the member

I don't know how long your email address and phone number were posted, but as of this minute they have been removed by the Administrator.  Please be aware that posting you email and phone number in public is an open invitation to spamers, hackers, and crackers (ya there really are computer wiz's that are called crackers. (Don't ask me I can't remember the difference) oh and telemarketers.

I'm sorry for having to editorialize your post this way, but it was for your own protection, since by doing that it makes it appear that you have little or no Computer awareness. I would rather walk on broken glass than Censor any member of this forum, but there are times when I have to to protect my members and I still hate to do it. There are also times when it is done because the post was inflammatory, vulgar beyond world wide social norms, harmfull to any young people who may be reading these posts or illegal. Those we not only erase completely but ban the poster perm. Those are MY call and my Moderators call, but make no mistake, I am the end all be all of what is or isn't acceptable on this forum. No insult or offense meant by that, you are by no means the first nor the last to make that mistake, and I was not trying to nor mean to embarrass you in any way.

The Admin
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:30:05 PM by GhostWarrior »

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »
         Hi and Welcome to the Forum, We are happy to have you here with us and hope you stay with us a long time. If you are referring to b5.5dan's offer to post the pics to for you then I have no doubt he will be happy to do so. Our goal here is for everyone that comes here looking for help either gets the help or is given options on how and or where to find the answers. And it's also a place where teachers both teach and learn, and the new shooters to both learn and eventually teach.

And if you were referring to  longshot's offer to sell his 40B, then I hope everything works out for you. If I didn't allready have 3 of those I would buy it myself. Good luck

Welcome again and we wish you a Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 07:50:05 PM »
The number was only up for a few minutes. By the time I saw it (on my phone) and got to my computer to change it, you had it down.

handgun4

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 08:01:19 PM »
thanks for the info, i had no idea i had violated rules. sorry and appreciate the education from the mod,    also, i cannot find anyway to PM the member I want. Can you provide some insight/direction? anyone? re: process.
respectfully,
handgunner4

b5.5dan

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 08:03:49 PM »
Just click teh balloon under the post count of the person you want to contact. If you click the envelope, you can email them directly if they have their settings to allow for contact from other members. Good Luck!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 08:28:00 PM »
       I'm sorry but I was afraid you would say that. It isn't a rule of this forum as such. And I certainly did not mean for it to appear to you or anyone that I was chastising you in any way. Only that I was trying to protect your privacy the only way I knew how without deleting your entire post. But it's more or less a rule when you are in any public area no matter whose forum or website or anywhere anyone can see what you posted except directly to the person you are speaking to by way of email, or Private Message (PM's) options the website offers.

In this day and age, it's safer to hold that sort of information close to your chest and not give it out. Here is a suggestion. Setup an email to use for no other purpose than to deal with people selling or buying or whatever, so if you suddenly get bombarded by spammers you can easily drop that account with out risk, and start a completely different one. That way your personal one that you use for family, friends or business, stays completely out of the loop and you will eliminate almost all spam. No guaranty but it's a good idea none the less.

Please again except my apologies if I did embarrass you or offend you in any way.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:11:58 PM by GhostWarrior »

handgun4

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »
didn't mean to infer 'taken to task for breaking rules",  again, your education re: general internet precautions are relevant, my wish is all who read this REMEMBER your education (me as well). again thank you moderator, best wished to you and yours this new year, I look forward to a long happy membership here,   I have owned 2 CZ handguns and look foward to MANY MORE!

CHEERS all,
handgun4

longshot

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 07:03:10 PM »
This gun is sold.

b5.5dan

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 07:10:14 PM »
Sweet! Did it go to someone here if I may ask?