Author Topic: Let's get this party started!  (Read 4481 times)

CZTactiC00l

Let's get this party started!
« on: February 17, 2011, 07:19:11 PM »
I love handing my CZ75 SP-01 Tactical to the Glock[nade] 19 shooters at the range and watching them get better groupings with it than they've ever had with their exploding Tupperware.  This is my face when they glance at me in utter surprise after squeezing off a few rounds:   :P   Crappy camera photo image attached...my pride and joy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Let's get this party started!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 08:37:38 PM »
I love the SP01's solid platforms. Nothing will ever replace my CZ 75 Pre-B's but anything CZ that I own is top of the line and I'm happy to have it and shoot it. I can carry the 75 and compete with the SP01 Shadow Custom. Or use a RAMI or companct for a back up. It's just SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun to have those types of choices.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

wscrst

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »
Had a friend over the other day to shoot.  He brought his Walther P99.  I thoroughly enjoyed shooting it.  Evidently, he enjoyed my CZ so much that when I saw him that evening he had already picked out a 75B stainless that I am pretty sure he is going to get.  Look for him on the forum soon.  Good stuff.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
Shiny!
     CZ's are like really really good girlfriends. Once you try one out you have to get one of your own.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure that made any sense, but hey. And it's allways good to have another member even if they don't actually have a CZ at the moment. As long as they promise to get one within the next 6 months :laugh:

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 12:50:02 PM »
Shiny!
     CZ's are Better Than really really good girlfriends.

Fixed that for ya.  :tongue:

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 03:44:29 PM »
ROFLMAO! ok thanks for the help.  :laugh: :cool:

Offline usalinh

• QVO Tactical
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 05:40:02 PM »
Welcome to the sp-01 family! Between my glocks and cz's i have. I definitely  love my cz's! Dony get me wrong i still  like my glocks but like you said just the feel of a cz in your hand is like heaven. Glocks are just so much easier to take apart to mod and clean. So that's why i keep them around. Plus giving up a gun is like trying to give up a child you love lol...
Cz Sp 01 tactical, Cz 75b nickel plated & stainless verisons, Cz 85b, Cz 97b, Cz P07 duty, Glock 17, Glock 21, Glock 24c, H&K 416d, Ruger 10/22 tactical bull barrel, Sig Sauer 516