Author Topic: 75 Pre B stain nickel  (Read 5827 times)

brobinsonz06

75 Pre B stain nickel
« on: September 06, 2012, 07:06:34 PM »
Bought a Pre B 75 Satin nickel NIB. Date marked 84, The gun still in plastic bag orange and black box in good shape, 2 mags never used in plastic bags. Owners manual, target, and warranty card intact.
Some background on the satin nickel as well as a value. Plan on selling the gun in the near future as I am an avid colt, and class III collector.
This would be a perfect collection gun for a cz collector.....amazing time capsu
The finish is pristine new.

Will not allow me to post pictures. I will email if needed for better understanding.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:41:19 PM by brobinsonz06 »

brobinsonz06

Re: 75 Pre B stain nickel
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 07:30:37 PM »
Can anyone give me any information on this gun?

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 12:23:02 AM »
               Hello and welcome to the forum, although it appears you won't be with us long. Sorry to see that, but thank you for posting your pistol. As for pictures upload them to any photo hosting site then follow their instructions on how to get them into a forum post.

No idea on what they go for. Possibly GM from the CZCustom shop will have an idea of cost. Sorry but that is the best I can come up with. I just spent the better part of an hour doing an MSN search and came up empty. Please let us know what you find out about the est cost of the pistol. I would very much like to know.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

brobinsonz06

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 06:24:01 AM »
Thanks for the response. I seen a few different threads which question the satin nickel on other guns and if they really did exists? Lots of thoughts on the topic bit nothing to confirm yes there were or no there were not anysatin nickel produced during that era.

I'm 99 % confident this gun is original and never been handled much less refinished. If in fact it has been refinished someone went to the trouble of doing the magazines as well.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 06:37:25 PM »
           I would love to see some pictures, If I may suggest them, take one good one of the roll marks on the slide, and as good a shot of the date by the ejector port as you can get, a shot of the serial numbers all in the same shot if you would, and then some general ones. All that may help me or someone else to quantify you pistol, and give you a better idea of what you have.

You can upload them to any photohosting site, and then use their instructions on how to post them in a forum.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

brobinsonz06

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 06:06:09 PM »
GW,
It is on Gunbroker now if you would like to see it.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »
             Guess I missed it, I have been looking on Gunbroker every day and can't find it. I guess you had it on a buy now and since it was a day or so before I saw this, I missed seeing it. Thanks anyway. Sorry that you had to let it go but I understand.