Author Topic: WW II Japanese Officer Pistol Colt's 1903  (Read 4085 times)

american lockpicker

WW II Japanese Officer Pistol Colt's 1903
« on: July 13, 2011, 03:14:23 PM »
Found this on youtube and thought it was neat.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: WW II Japanese Officer Pistol Colt's 1903
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 05:12:36 PM »
     Now that was very intresting, Thank for the post, by the way for you .32 fans did you notice he said that the Japanese General tried to off himself with a .32 and failed? I know .32 must be good for something, since a LOT of them were made. Maybe, they were more interested in wounding the person so they could try him/her and then execute them.  :cool:
     But anyway if a General can't kill himself point blank with a .32 you gotta wonder who or what it would be good for/against? If the attacker is drugged up then you shot them with a .32 they are going to be Really offended and still drugged up.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

american lockpicker

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 09:40:53 PM »
Yea I heard that but I still like the 32. Its fun for plinking(used to have a WW1 era Mauser pistol in 7.65 Browning and a H&R .32 mag) and its better than throwing rocks as they say. Anyways I don't worry about it as a I have 9mm and 5.7mm for serious use.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »
    lol Point taken,
      I bow to the man with supiror knowledge. I rathe rlike to excalate from the Makarov, to the 9mm and if I have to the Tokerov or the CZ52, (Both 7.62 x 25) and if he, she or it. is still standing after that,  :shocked:  I'm going to try really hard to be somewhere else, as fast as possible, as far away as possible. I believe the term that comes to mind is "Feet!, don't fail me now!!!"  :cheesy:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice