Firearms and Gear > CZ Long Guns and Carbines

CZ 527 in 6 MM ARC discussion starter

(1/3) > >>

SD 6.5 Grendel:
Looking for a CZ 527 in 6mm ARC. I have wanted a fast twist 6mm PPC PPC type cartridge for a long while now. Seems like in the next 5 years a Factory 527 in 6mm ARC would be more than doable. If I am not that patient would anyone here know of a group buy for a drop in 6MM ARC barrel in 6MM ARC?

Came across one in 6 Grendel variant a few years b4 CZ offered the Factory Grendel. I am happy with the Grendel to say the least. Just think the ARC may be a bit more recoil friendly for a youth gun or just someone who desires less recoil from a light weight mini action rifle.

No hurry I suppose as Brass & or ammo is currently in tight supply like nearly everything else.

SD 6.5 Grendel:
Perhaps my best option will be a re-barrel. Seeing some indicators that CZ may be discontinuing a lot of rifles including the 527. Can anyone confirm or deny the discontinuation of the 527?

chfields:
I've heard some rumors, but nothing concrete yet.

SD 6.5 Grendel:
Think Ill order a drop in barrel from Pacnor & then Ill have at least 5 months to find components to reload. The components I namely brass Expect difficulty.

chfields:
Good luck!! Primers will be your biggest hurdle....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version