Author Topic: New Member: My New CZ Scorpion... Where are all the cool CZ Sites/Vendors/Parts?  (Read 4260 times)

Offline Ham-Bone

Hello, I'm new to the Scorpion but not CZ's... I purchased a Scorpion a couple weeks ago and I love it. I've added HB-Industries', AK-Style  selectors, their duckbill mag release, and an extended bolt charger as well... I've gotten extra 32 round mags form Prepper Gun Shop as well. But I'm looking for other accessories that make the Scorpion even more user friendly like QD sling attachment points, a more vertical pistol grip, a better bolt catch/release, etc... I appreciate the help and I look forward to being a part of this wonderful community/forum!

Here is a pic of my new favorite CZ...
I'm a huge CZ semi-auto Pistol fan with the P-01, SP-01, and 97B being my favorites of all. I'm also a vintage Smith & Wesson "J" and "N" frame snub nose fan as well...
Best regards,Ham...

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Welcome to our forum! That is a pretty sweet piece..
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline Ham-Bone

Thank you Brother! I wish I could shrink the pic to make it all visible within the monitor frame without scrolling up/down/left/right...
I find this Scorpion to be even more maneuverable than my 10.5" AR-15's... The Scorpion is a better "PDW" in more aspects compared to my "PDW" AR-15's I'm finding going thru the motions. Time will tell if I still feel the same way but as the situation sits now I'm leaning toward the CZ Scorp' as our house PDW... For Ingress-Egress the Scorpion beats an AR-15 "Pistol" with the same style brace that is for sure too. It's a little early for me to definitively tell but after some more quality trigger and drill time behind the Scorpion... it just might be my go to gun... YMMV...

Offline chfields

• Administrator
I got to shoot a couple of the carbines and really liked them...haven't "pulled the trigger" on getting one yet....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline Ham-Bone

I suggest pulling the trigger on a "Pistol" with either the Tailhook or the SB Tactical Brace... That 7.72" barrel is so wielding, compact, and handy... Dare I say I'm liking it even better for Home Defense than my 10.5" barreled AR's of which I would never think I'd say that!