Author Topic: Phantom Paddel holster  (Read 16067 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Phantom Paddel holster
« on: October 18, 2012, 12:02:18 PM »
Hi:

And welcome to our forum, we do like to help folks out as much as possible but they sort of need to put their questions in/om a Board that is better suited to get an answer to. Which is why I move this to here.
Folks we have a new member and he posted this question and I think this may the board that can help him. So please say howdy to our new member and if you can help go ahead.
NEW Members's Post

Onlinebblockcrew97                 

I have just purchased the phantom paddle holster from the cz web site. can anyone give me any feed back if they have this holster. I tried the safariland 568 and it didn't work out well.
 thanks
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:05:01 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Phantom Paddel holster
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:22:52 PM »
        As I said Hello and Welcome to our Forum! Glad to have you with us.

I don't understand your question, I see you bought a Phantom Paddle holster from CZ-USA, that I get. But the rest is confusing me. Did you buy the holster for a CZ Phantom you now own? or did you buy it for some other pistol? and I Think you are also saying that you have tried a safariland 568 holster, but again is it for a Phantom?

What is confusing me is that if you bought a Phantom holster then the Phantom Pistol should fit it perfectly, so I don't understand. Please be more precise in your question and we will do our very best to help you.

If it a general question about has anyone bought and use the Phantom Paddle Holster, then yes I have I rather like it. I don't remember having any problems with any holster I have bought from CZ-USA. Well actually the only thing that would be a "Problem" for any make or model of holster is the make of the pants you will be wearing the holster with. Every manufacture has their own idea about where a belt loop goes, and even the same Manufacturer will put belt loops in different places on different kinds of their pants. So you have to think about where and how you wear the holster to take advantage of all the pants belt loops. You can run the belt across the front of the holster or you can run it through the first belt cut out on the holster then run the belt through you pants belt loop then back through the other belt cut out and continue on from there. I hope this helps, if not please do say so and we will try to find you an answer.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice