Author Topic: TS 2 Won't feed  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Terry G

TS 2 Won't feed
« on: April 15, 2023, 12:05:02 PM »
I bought a CZ TS2 several months ago and fired it about ine hundred times with no problems, accuracy to die for.  Yesterday since the weather has finall gotten decent I took it to a State range and fired one magazines and then it stopped feeding from the magazine.  The cartridge angles up and will not feed into the chamber. I tried two other magazines and had the same result. I dropped a round directly into the chamber and it fired, but the next round did the same  failure,  Ammunition was PMC FMJ that works in every other CZ I have.  I'm probably going to have to send it back and I'm not happy.  I'm a CZ guy from the surplus CZ 82's to the 97b, 75b, Compact, two P-01's, 75D and the kit .22.  Darn near $1700.00 and this? 

Offline frgood

Re: TS 2 Won't feed
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 06:30:24 PM »
What do you mean will not feed? 

Does it miss the round completely, chamber fully closed but, no round?
Does the round partially load and require an additional push to 'lock-in'?
is it jamming up with the round at an angle and not entering the chamber?

Have you tried a different magazine? Maybe the magazine feed is stuck or the mag spring is dirty and sticking?

What ammo were you using at the time prior to failure?

Offline Terry G

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 02:08:34 PM »
It was operator error.  I replaced the recoil spring in the wrong position after cleaning.  Turned it the right way and it shoots like a CZ.  Yeah, I own eleven CZ's and can still be careless.  The CZ TS 2 is a gem.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 04:51:14 AM by Terry G »

Offline frgood

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 07:29:24 PM »
Things happen. Now we both know a little more.