Author Topic: CZ Hammer Coach S/S Shotgun  (Read 8401 times)

Dire Wolf

CZ Hammer Coach S/S Shotgun
« on: January 22, 2012, 07:14:33 PM »
hey fellas - i'm curious if anyone on this board owns the cz coach gun (sku 06130) and if so what do you think about it?

sorry if posting in the wrong place...

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ Hammer Coach S/S Shotgun
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 01:05:58 PM »
           Na I suppose this is a good place to ask that since we presently don't have a topic for that. Actually not much going on with the entire Longgun boards, seems weird but if the pistols are hard to get US folks to use, I'm guessing it must be a bear to get them to use CZ longguns of any sort. But what I know about Longguns you could engrave on the pointy end of a pin.

So even though I am of no help to you in this instance I would like to say Welcome to the Forum, and despite the lack of replies to your question here, we do have a really Great bunch of folks here and they/we try our best to help each other with ideas, suggestions or questions. So if I have already Welcomed you then consider this another Welcome and again sorry but I have no answer to your question.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Dire Wolf

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:55:37 AM »
thanks ghost - don't sweat it!  i still enjoy all that the czf has to offer and will continue to.

the coach gun i have found on some gun sales sites but that doesn't make a case for availability as you know.  gonna check with my local boys and let you know just for grins.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »
         Great and I hope you find one, if you haven't already tried, check out Gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com, gunamerica.com?. and RIA.com. You may get lucky and find one up for sale. Maybe not new, but there is a chance.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Troyite

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 07:30:35 PM »
I have a CZ coach and love it
I have more expensive shotguns but this Side by side is my pride and joy.
If you are looking for a inexpensive good looking hammer side by side - you can't beat the CZ Hammer coach

all comments welcome-
I am trying to get more interest in the CZ coach on this forum