Author Topic: CZ PDW?  (Read 5879 times)

american lockpicker

CZ PDW?
« on: January 15, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
Are there any PDW kits for CZs like this?

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ PDW?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 04:18:46 PM »
              Good question, and I have no idea. It would be usefull for clearing a structure or hostage rescue, but not sure why else you would have it. Be really surprised if the made any sort of holster for it at all. Still it does look shiny and I am probably overlooking something. Just for grins and giggles I would buy one if they made them for a CZ.

Although I would spend the money on an EVO first.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
I think there is..someone posted something like that for an SP01 on a forum some place, but my memory is going.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Tiberius

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »
Only available in Slovakia at this time.

As far as I know there is no PDW kit or chassis system for any CZ pistol on the US market.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 03:18:41 PM »
            Rats, the more I look at that the more I actually want one or two depending on how much they cost. I would have one set up for the SP-01, and one set up for my 97. Can't really think of a reason I would use one on a .40 but then although I do have them, the ones I have are, in fact, working pistols, but also more than less collectors. I also recognise the fact that folks think the .40 is "the answer" but as to what I have no idea, but that's what makes us so great. Shooters may happly argue the merits of their respective weapons base, and some can get quite heated about it, but in the end it's all friendly and a "to each their own" attitude exists.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

zzSpyder

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 11:21:18 AM »

I'm not sure if they ship these to the US. For the CZ P07/08 duty

http://www.shop-cz.com/cz-pdw-duty-p07-p08-adapter/d-70957/

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 06:31:46 PM »
          Actually I checked. Owning one of those requires a Class 3 FFL because you are basically making a short barrel rifle which is big time No NO here in the US. It basically more or less retails for something like 400 or 500 USD, but the tax stamp is not cheap by most peoples definition, and you would most likely end up waiting about 6 months to get the Licence or the stamp. If you need to have a Licence for that then you are looking at 3k. No idea if that per year.