Author Topic: Big Price Reduction PCR For Sale - Defensive Carry Package Included - $725 OBO  (Read 2941 times)

rocket15

This is a most excellent pistol with accuracy as good as any pistol I've ever shot.  This pistol was sent to Cajun Gun Works and had the "Defensive Carry Package" installed on it.  It has the sweetest da/sa trigger I've ever shot.  Everybody who shoots this gun thinks the same thing about it.  This model has the decocker and no manual safety, which is what I prefer.

Just so you know what this gun is about, I recommend going to the Cajun Gun Works website and seeing exactly  what the "Defensive Carry Package" is.  It turns an excellent gun into something that is out of this world.

It has cocobolo slim grips installed, and I'm sure I still have the originals, although the cocobolo grips are beautiful imho.  The gun is alloy and has been maintained meticulously.  I just put a new recoil spring from Cajun Gun Works in it, although I don't really believe it needed it.  The gun shoots flawlessly and will continue to do so forever I believe.  The guns are NATO certified.  Check out the reviews.

The gun comes with 2 14rd mags and 2 16rd mags.  The 16rd mags stick out a little at the bottom as you can see in one of the pictures, but it works just fine for those who wish to carry two extra rds.  It has a visible as well as tactile loaded chamber indicator on top.

I installed Meprolight night sights front and rear and they are still bright as new, which they basically are.

This is the perfect carry gun considering, weight, capacity, size, reliability.

Why am I selling it?
 Have to pay some bills!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:38:42 PM by rocket15 »

Offline frgood

Re: PCR For Sale - Defensive Carry Package Included - $850 OBO
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 07:00:33 AM »
Looks like a great deal. I wish I hit the lottery this week.  ;) 

GLWS

rocket15

top for price reduction

mwpslp

Still available?

rocket15

Sold today