Author Topic: CZ52 for sale  (Read 2297 times)

bigfish

CZ52 for sale
« on: September 02, 2012, 11:35:04 AM »
I have a CZ52 with leather holster, magazine, and lots of ammo. What is a reasonable sell price? Thanks. Pistol in excellent condition. I cleaned cosmoline and shot 25 rds.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:26:04 PM by bigfish »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ52 for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »
                  Hi and welcome to our Forum. Most questions we an answer or at least answer from what we personally have had experience with. But coming up with a Fair Market price for a pistol is a guessing game and not a good one. I would say look over GunBroker.com, AuctionArms.com, GunsAmerica.com and do an in general web search using CZ 52 and then another using 7.62 x 25 ammunition prices and then work out an average. I have seen CZ 52 that were/are virtually new in Box go for less than $500.00. and as I mentioned it was brand spanking new for a 50 year old pistol. Even the tether and the cleaning brush were still in sealed bags. So a used one could most likely go for anything. I have seen all kinds of prices for them. Best wishes for a speedy sale, and once again Welcome to the Forum
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice