Author Topic: BOUGHT: CZ Cocobolo Grips f/ SP01  (Read 3533 times)

heymatthew

BOUGHT: CZ Cocobolo Grips f/ SP01
« on: June 13, 2012, 07:29:40 PM »

BOUGHT!
Hello all,
I'm looking for a set of Cocobolo Grips in half-check pattern for an SP01. I will consider offers on similar grips (they don't HAVE to be cocobolo but I would like a red/orange wood). I live in Sumter, SC so please consider shipping and send me a price all-in. You can PM me here or email me.

I haven't bought or sold anything here but I have on Rugerforum.net (heymatthew), APUG.org, FredMiranda.com, Rangefinderforum.com (matthewm) and ebay (shutterbuttonfrenzy). All with impeccable feedback.

Thanks!
Matthew

BOUGHT!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:46:10 AM by heymatthew »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: WTB: CZ Cocobolo Grips f/ SP01
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 09:35:22 AM »
Hey Matthew:

I am going to presume that you have tried most or some of the grip makes we have listed near the bottom here? I would be surprised if Maschels (SP?) doesn't have some, and I figure that Van might be able to make them also. Either one of those guys I have done business with and I can say that they do superior work, and are very good craftsmen. If you have then I'm all out of ideas I am sorry.

You could hit Gun Shows if there are any near enough to you and see what's available there. I have rarely been to a show and Not see a grip maker if not 2.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

heymatthew

Re: WTB: CZ Cocobolo Grips f/ SP01
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 09:45:18 AM »
Hey Matthew:

I am going to presume that you have tried most or some of the grip makes we have listed near the bottom here? I would be surprised if Maschels (SP?) doesn't have some, and I figure that Van might be able to make them also. Either one of those guys I have done business with and I can say that they do superior work, and are very good craftsmen. If you have then I'm all out of ideas I am sorry.

You could hit Gun Shows if there are any near enough to you and see what's available there. I have rarely been to a show and Not see a grip maker if not 2.

I actually just ordered a set directly from CZ. They had the half-check Cocobolo grips for my SP-01 and had a great price on them. I was ordering new sights and just threw them in the cart as well. Looking forward to getting all of it in and put together.

Thank you for your response!

Best
Matthew

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
Re: BOUGHT: CZ Cocobolo Grips f/ SP01
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 09:47:57 AM »
Dang! Forgot all about them! DUH! I'll order a set mysef right now, that is if you let any for the rest of us. :laugh:

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

heymatthew

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 09:49:39 AM »
Dang! Forgot all about them! DUH! I'll order a set mysef right now, that is if you let any for the rest of us. :laugh:

Yeah, I think they have a few. :)

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 09:59:16 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: