Author Topic: Magazines  (Read 4162 times)

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
Magazines
« on: February 03, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »
There are several aftermarket magazines available for the 75B. The Mec-Gar which I use in some other handguns is about half the cost of a CZ. Any opinions? I know some people like to keep everything original.
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Magazines
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:24:24 PM »
I have a few of the Mec-Gar Mags but they do not fit any of my Pre-B's and since all my pre-b Mags fit in ALL the CZ's, new or old, I am not sanguine about having them. Grabbing the wrong mag under stress can or actually will be adverse to your continued health. I'm going to go through every single mag I own and try each and every one in each CZ I have and if any of the mags don't fit all the pistols then those are going up for sale. But on the other hand then seem to work just peachy in the weapons they have fit into.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

spearhead

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 07:10:42 AM »

hi DeeDubya,

i got 2 mecgar magz that fit with my only cz handgun (cz75b) and functions perfectly, and also fit well with my jericho,

if you'll buy mecgar, be sure to test it if it will work perfectly in all your cz handguns,

if it well fit with ALL of your cz's then keep it, if it will fit only with 1 or some of your cz's then get rid of it  :D  as pointed out by ghostwarrior,

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 07:50:59 PM »
     Actually Den himself pointed out that this post was possibly in the wrong place and might ought to be moved up to the trading post. Well he's correct all in all but the thing is an accessory after all so I figure no harm no foul. I don't rightly see the point in chastising someone after their post got moved. Pretty much none of us are children and a little old to be scolded, so I am going to try real hard never to do that. If I ever have to well then that’s between me and whoever did the deed. I see no need to make it a public thing, so I’ll just leave you a PM about it and go on about my business of seeing that as many folks as possible have fun here and get whatever answers they need at the same time. I have said it before and I will say it again, I want this to be like one huge international family. I hope everyone thinks that’s a fair enough way to handle things.
  OH and if anyone wants to comment on this head over to the free fire board and say what you have to there. I will almost post a copy of this on that board also.
 8)
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice