Author Topic: 2011 IDPA World Championship September 21 - 24, 2011  (Read 7591 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
2011 IDPA World Championship September 21 - 24, 2011
« on: February 02, 2011, 06:45:32 AM »
The International Defensive Pistol Association is excited to announce the inaugural IDPA World Championship to be held September 21st - 24th, 2011 at the Universal Shooting Academy in Frostproof, Florida.

Located in central Florida, USA's facility is located between three major cities: Orlando, Tampa Bay and Fort Myers. Between the three cities there are over 1,400 commercial flights daily. Competitors, media and bystanders can take advantage of all that central Florida offers including: Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, Cypress Gardens and the over 50 theme parks associated with these properties. These attractions are approximately 45 minutes from the tournament facility. Besides the major theme parks, there are hundreds of other fantastic attractions in this area. This is a perfect opportunity to schedule some family vacation time in conjunction with the match.

There are Matches all year long all over the country. Here's the link so you can check what's coming to your neighborhood:
http://www.idpa.com/major_match.asp
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 06:49:37 AM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice