Author Topic: Vandel's Handles  (Read 10262 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Vandel's Handles
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 01:43:13 PM »
      I can tell you that those Iron wood grips are very,very shiny! I own a set that He made for me a few months ago. That wood is a pure howdy paint to work but he makes them look Real good when he's finished whittling on them. I allready have a set of the iron wood so I'm not going to buy them but, if anyone has a 75B and wants a new set of grips then you could do a lot worse than to buy that set.

As for the Buckeye and the Maple Burl block Dyed Cosmo Blue, and the Buckeye Burl. are going to be bought my me if no one grabs them by Sunday night. That's the last chance anyone gets after that those babies are mine. ALL MINE!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahhahaha :cheesy:

Seriously, it really is a pain being this straight arrow about letting other go before me when it come to buying things from anyone on the Forum.  :sad: But it's the only fair way to be since I probably on here more than everyone and ahead of anyone else.

So there you have it, Iron Wood good buy, great price, and if not claimed by Sunday then those 2 I listed are mine.  :grin:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Vandelescrow

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »
Thank you GhostWarrior,

I would like everyone to know I will be out of town for the next 3 days and may not be back in town till after GhostWarrior's cut off for the grips he wants.

If there are more then 2 people wanting the same set of grips, the first e-mail I receive for them, I will contact you about payment, and let others know they have been spoken for. Once payment is received I will let all other interested parties know they are sold, mark the post here they are sold, and ship the grips to you the next business day.

So far all grips are still available.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 03:45:09 PM »
OK dead line is extended untill [font=]Wednesday [/font]Morning to give everyone a realy fair chance at the grips.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:18:48 AM by GhostWarrior »

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 05:48:25 PM »
     ok Time is up those 2 grips are ,ime ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
     Put me down for the Buckeye Burl, Maple Burl block Dyed Cosmo Blue, and the thin Ironwood. I'll do a PM to you to make arangments tomorrow. I need to go lay down for a while my foot has swollen for some reason. But you have a grade A Confirmed order for those 3 grips Vandelescrow.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 05:23:34 PM »
Chris;
     I got the grips today! Oh man I love them. Thank you so much. Although I was suprised that the Maple Burl block Dyed Cosmo Blue 90 004.jpg                               (100.19 kB, 600x668 - viewed 24 times.) weren't as blue as the picture but then I figured that the picture lighting made them look blue instead of the collor they actually are. I still love them. And those Buckeye Burl's are wow they knocked my socks off!
Really great work thank you

Vandelescrow

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
Just to let everyone know I am still around, working on some new designs but currently busy on a seasonal job and will be getting back into making grips again this spring.

If you are looking for grips I think you will like what I've come up with.

See you around mid April

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
Alltight! Looking forward to seeing them. As I am looking for a couple sets. See ya then.