Author Topic: Evo S1 input?  (Read 1572 times)

Offline luv2fly

Evo S1 input?
« on: September 09, 2018, 12:15:59 PM »
Hello gents.  New here but not to CZ's.  Bought my first (an 85) back in 1989ish.  What I'm looking for is input on proven, and failed, mods to your Evo.  What products were you thrilled and disappointed in.  I just scored an as new in box Scorpion in battleship grey.  SB tactical folder is on its way.

Most interested at this point in what charging handles you've used and liked and especially triggers/safetys.  Considering dual charging handles and want a trigger that works.  Couldn't care less about colors, I'll stick with black for mine.  I'm set on the Vortex Sparc for a red dot.
TIA

Offline Hasaf

Re: Evo S1 input?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 05:54:34 AM »
Hello gents.  New here but not to CZ's.  Bought my first (an 85) back in 1989ish.  What I'm looking for is input on proven, and failed, mods to your Evo.  What products were you thrilled and disappointed in.  I just scored an as new in box Scorpion in battleship grey.  SB tactical folder is on its way.

Most interested at this point in what charging handles you've used and liked and especially triggers/safetys.  Considering dual charging handles and want a trigger that works.  Couldn't care less about colors, I'll stick with black for mine.  I'm set on the Vortex Sparc for a red dot.
TIA

All I did with my trigger was to use metal polish on all mating surfaces, other than the sear/trigger contact point. I then put a HB spring kit in the trigger. I really see no reason to do any more.