Members: 3787  •  Posts: 22523  •  Topics: 4470 Please welcome pwhite42, our newest member.

Shot Show & NRA Show 2017

No New Posts Tell us what you want to see!!!

CZ Forum is going to SHOT SHOW & NRA Show 2017!! Tell us what new firearms, accessories, and other things that you would like us to feature or review!

11 Posts
5 Topics

Last post by HOGNUT
in NRA Show 2017 Video - CZ...
on May 25, 2017, 09:45:56 PM

Front Desk

No New Posts Welcome to CZForum.com

This is where you will find news and announcements from the CZForum Staff.

21 Posts
10 Topics

Last post by HOGNUT
in Phase 2 - CZForum change...
on December 20, 2016, 11:53:57 AM

No New Posts New Forum Members Greetings

New members, why not stop in and say hello and tell us about yourself?

2146 Posts
503 Topics

Last post by chfields
in Re: Hello from Middle TN
on May 17, 2023, 06:54:55 PM

No New Posts Events and Gatherings

The place to discuss firearms related events and gatherings in your area.

116 Posts
98 Topics

Last post by Micheleleabe
in -
on October 26, 2020, 07:59:16 PM

No New Posts Suggestions for Site Improvement

This is the place to ask questions and get answers about issues with the CZForum web site and forum.

18 Posts
6 Topics

Last post by Leo
in Re: Why is there an empt...
on February 08, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Shooter's Corner (Ask the Pros)

No New Posts New Shooters

A general board to cover topics for new shooters.

57 Posts
12 Topics

Last post by spongemonkey
in Re: Hello from Florida
on December 08, 2021, 10:27:24 AM

No New Posts Improve your skills

A place to post videos and links to drills and other instructional material.

64 Posts
10 Topics

in -
on October 26, 2020, 01:27:07 PM

No New Posts Submitted video analysis

Here you can post links to your videos for all your range days, shooting, hunting, and having fun with your CZ firearms.

52 Posts
22 Topics

Last post by Leo
in Re: Some match footage f...
on April 09, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

No New Posts Q&A for the Ladies and Juniors

Discussion dedicated for Ladies and Junior shooters

10 Posts
2 Topics

Last post by chfields
in Re: Welcome Dani!!!
on March 09, 2015, 10:25:54 PM

No New Posts CZForum Team Shooter results

This one is for all our very own Competitors that what to post.

374 Posts
88 Topics

Last post by Dvrdwn72
in Dan Wesson single stack....
on March 07, 2019, 08:20:22 PM

Firearms and Gear

No New Posts General Discussion

1504 Posts
333 Topics

Last post by oldsarge
in Re: sellers remorse no m...
on January 24, 2022, 07:13:17 PM

No New Posts CZ Handguns

Discussion dedicated to all CZ handguns

11436 Posts
1813 Topics

Last post by RonnieB38
in CZ75B date of manufactur...
on August 13, 2023, 11:58:46 AM

No New Posts CZ Long Guns and Carbines

Discussion dedicated to CZ Rifles, Shotguns and Carbines

1005 Posts
260 Topics

Last post by Rufe
in Anyone with CZ 512 .22 L...
on August 17, 2023, 08:22:21 PM

No New Posts Non CZ Firearms

Discussion dedicated to any non CZ firearms

424 Posts
85 Topics

Last post by Bigborgel
in ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHTS F...
on January 07, 2021, 10:13:53 AM

No New Posts Gear and Accessories

Discussion dedicated to any gear and accessories for firearms.

832 Posts
188 Topics

Last post by Cinimod
in KRG Bravo chassis for cz...
on January 03, 2023, 11:51:04 PM

No New Posts Reloading and Ammunition

663 Posts
105 Topics

Last post by Nomad0001
in Brass flying into orbit ...
on June 18, 2021, 03:02:28 PM

No New Posts Product Testing & Accessory Reviews

This is where we're going to post all of the CZ firearms, accessory testing and ammo reviews. We will have some special interviews when available.

Moderator: Angryvikingman

159 Posts
51 Topics

in 75 B with Omega Trigger
on October 26, 2020, 06:34:20 AM

Special Interest

No New Posts Honoring our Veterans and First Responders

178 Posts
54 Topics

Last post by J Mercurio
in Re: Finding Info on KIA ...
on January 19, 2019, 08:04:16 PM

No New Posts Competition Shooting Sports

Discussion dedicated to all competition shooting sports: USPSA, Steel Challenge, Defensive Carbine & Action Pistol Society (DCAPS), IDPA, Multi-gun, 3gun, Bianchi Cup, etc

85 Posts
15 Topics

Last post by Dvrdwn72
in Re: 2019 USPSA Nationals...
on March 07, 2019, 08:24:07 PM

No New Posts Concealed Carry & Self Defense

Discussion of topics related to Handgun Carry, Self Defense, Home Defense, Strategies & Tactics, etc.

21 Posts
8 Topics

Last post by amosov
in Re: CONCEALED CARRY & LI...
on November 07, 2019, 09:02:20 AM

No New Posts Training and Tactics

Discussion of topics related to professionally lead firearms training.

93 Posts
13 Topics

Last post by frgood
in Re: Understaning the pro...
on March 10, 2019, 05:38:54 AM

No New Posts Show and Tell

A place to post threads featuring photos or videos! Please keep threads relevant to firearms and related topics. We recommend using the PhotoBucket service to host your pictures.

612 Posts
71 Topics

Last post by Wintergreen
in Re: CZ Forum Picture of ...
on June 21, 2021, 11:40:28 PM

Legal and Political

No New Posts News

104 Posts
25 Topics

Last post by Tonopah
in Legal cases of importanc...
on November 03, 2019, 06:25:19 PM

No New Posts Links to Local, State, Federal Weapons Laws

Whatever city, county, or state you live in has their own weapons laws and it would be interesting to our members to have a place to look them up. If you want to help please post the URL to the Official Legal Link that deals with the weapons laws. DO NOT any personal opinions or comments about those laws when doing so. Those will be deleted the second myself of AngryViking sees them. Unless you categorically state that you are a Lawyer, BATF, Federal Agent, LEO of any kind, and take Personal responsibility for your comments.

29 Posts
12 Topics

Last post by PappaWheelie
in Know Your Constitution -...
on February 20, 2020, 01:11:20 PM

No New Posts 2nd Amendment Advocacy Groups

I am going to try to keep a list of Second Amendment Rights Groups posted here.

34 Posts
7 Topics

Last post by mrerick
in Re: The List so far
on July 12, 2019, 08:27:35 PM

Trading Post (Classifieds)

No New Posts Rules PLEASE READ

Important notices and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding the CZForum Trading Post. Please take time to read the information within before participating in the Trading Post.

4 Posts
4 Topics

Last post by HOGNUT
in Classified Section
on March 05, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

No New Posts Old Classifieds: Sell, Trade, or Barter.

Make sure you read the rules.

1636 Posts
464 Topics

Last post by Virginia John
in WTB CZ75 p06
on February 09, 2016, 09:04:56 AM

Authorized Vendors

No New Posts CZCustom.com

CZ Customs, the foremost leader in CZ custom work. www.czcustom.com Address 1008 South Center St, Mesa, AZ 85210 Phone (480) 969-1311 Email info@czcustom.com

Moderator: GM4469

7 Posts
3 Topics

Last post by sink45ny
in CZC Side Mounted Scope M...
on April 18, 2021, 12:38:54 PM

No New Posts Kinetic Arc Metalworks

Idaho Falls, Idaho based CNC precision plasma cutting, metal art & custom parts Call (208) 520-6763

Moderator: KineticArc

24 Posts
11 Topics

Last post by KineticArc
in Re: "Hello" from Kinetic...
on October 27, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Archived material

No New Posts Why this Board?

I decided to add this at the request of a member that asked “Could we have a section for CZ smgs (like CZ 25) and some of the older/rarer CZs that aren't found in the US like the .25 pocket pistol (CZ 92)?” Granted possibly the Board above this one “Commemoratives, Limited Editions and the Unique” could have possibly covered this topic also. But thinking about it, especially since he specifically mentioned SMGs, and since I didn’t put up a board for the VZ 61 Skorpion (Silly Me, Mea Culpa, Mia Culpa) or anything remotely Full Auto, this is now the place for them to hang out.

74 Posts
12 Topics

Last post by Luger Fan
in Older CZ's
on September 04, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

No New Posts Bragging rights, Help with how to teach the kids gun safety, and shooting.

I was thinking about what we could do to make this Forum fun for families. Reason being is that at least 3 of our members have posted pics of their kids at the range or shooting, along with pictures of their significant others doing the same. Also there have been a couple questions asking for ideas on how to encourage family member(s) to come out to the range with them and try some shooting, which brings us to this board topic. I want it to be a place where our members with families young and old could brag on them and show off their interest in the shooting sports. (we already have an entire forum for us to brag on ourselves, I think it's time we brag on our families abilities) And if we can get trainers, instructors, Range Safety Officers and such to help with questions from the members or their families, then this would be an even more fun forum for everyone. We already have shown we can get along without being vulgar, political, or overly religious, or start flame wars when we disagree and we don't have any ads or banners or other things to distract from what we are interested in, and that’s Shooting. It's up to us to bring along the next generation(s) so that they can take our place(s) standing tall for their Country and the Right to Arm Bears, oh um I mean Bear Arms. I think this may be a way to do just that. I'm not really good at getting my meaning or intensions across, but I hope everyone more or less gets my point and where I'm coming from. It would help if someone wanted to be the Moderator for this board, and keep it rolling, possibly coming up with ideas on how to spark interest in the younger set by showing them sites where people their age or gender compete and have fun while doing it. As it is we have only myself, and 3 Global Moderators to run this Forum, and we really could use some help.

33 Posts
6 Topics

Last post by sirgilligan
in Re: BHP Range Report
on October 12, 2014, 01:51:41 PM

No New Posts mouseguns.com Pocket Auto Comparison Chart

This chart was done by "Mousegunner" who was a member of the CZFirearms.com group. And I am placing it here and in the PostsYe Olde Gunsmith's Shoppe Board, because it is one hell of a comparison chart and since he has passed on, I am posting this to honor his work and memory, I knew him when I was a member of the other forum and he was always gracious, and patient helping others find to answers they needed. He is missed by all who knew him. May he Rest in Peace

1 Posts
1 Topics

Last post by GhostWarrior
in "mouseman's" Pocket Auto...
on February 10, 2012, 10:18:48 AM

No New Posts Questions we don't have a subtopic for yet.

Mostly explains itself I think. If it's firearms related regarding CZ's, DW's, or Brno's, or VZor's and we don't have a sub-topic board up for it then post the questions here. You will have a better chance of getting a quicker responce since pretty much everyone looks up someting on this Board on a real regular basis

18 Posts
8 Topics

Last post by Luger Fan
in General interest sites a...
on September 06, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

No New Posts mouseguns.com Pocket Auto Comparison Chart

This chart was done by "Mousegunner" who was a member of the CZFirearms.com group. And I am placing it here and on Genral Firearms Board, because it is one hell of a comparison chart and since he has passed on, I am posting this to honor his work and memory, I knew him when I was a member of the other forum and he was always gracious, and patient helping others find to answers they needed. He is missed by all who knew him. May he Rest in Peace

24 Posts
1 Topics

in Re: "Mousegunner"'s Pock...
on May 15, 2015, 04:27:54 PM

No New Posts For Questions covering both listed and less well known

This idea was suggested as a place for folks to come to for those questions regarding weapons that get posted on boards not necessarily read by everyone, but may still know how to fix. It may be redundant to have your question posted in your particular weapons board and on this one, but the more chances you have to get your question answered can't hurt. It's also a place to ask questions about Models I haven't listed for whatever reason.

Moderator: DeeDubya

412 Posts
83 Topics

Last post by firemed33
in Can you buy only a LOWER...
on December 07, 2015, 10:51:06 AM

No New Posts Tom Knapp

Tom Knap is/was one of the single most famous Shooters in our lifetime. This is for him.

7 Posts
2 Topics

Last post by Rocksarge
in Re: Tom Knapp
on May 08, 2016, 11:12:22 AM

No New Posts CZ News & Link

This is where I and or we, will post any breaking news regarding the CZ Family in any way. This is the link straight to the Česká zbrojovka a.s., Uherský Brod home page: http://www.czub.cz/en/Default.aspx

103 Posts
37 Topics

Last post by amosov
in Melbet promo
on May 30, 2023, 03:25:35 AM

No New Posts Get Well Wishes

We are all family here, or I have tried to make it so, and I want to make this a permanent board for the whole CZForum.com family to use as needed. No donations will ever be asked for, only your thoughts and best wishes. If someone in your immediate family is hurt, you are welcome to post the information here so that we all can be there for you at least in our thoughts.

90 Posts
7 Topics

in Re: The wife of one of o...
on April 01, 2016, 09:09:37 PM

• No New Posts
  • Redirect Board

Forum Home - Info Center

Users Online Users Online

746 Guests, 1 User

Users active in past 1000 minutes:
chfields

Most Online Today: 780. Most Online Ever: 5501 (March 02, 2024, 03:24:01 AM)