Author Topic: military weapons  (Read 9549 times)

AH-1

military weapons
« on: February 09, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »
while I am a big fan of CZ pistols and rifles I got hooked on these years ago.
some of my finn rifles.
(oops fat fingers)

russian rifles

east german

the finn rifles were made by sako,tikka and VKT (valmet).some of the rarest military rifles ever produced.

pete

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 04:19:51 PM by AH-1 »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: military weapons
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 01:13:44 PM »
OH Man That is one very shiny collection! I have already had to empty the drool bucket once.  ;D  You and a guy name Otto on another forum must own every rare, exotic, special, unique technically small arms there is/are! I only want to complete my little CZ Special and Commemorative and Rare collection. I wish I was more of a long gun fan so I could realy appreaciate that collection cause it looks Beautiful!

Well and find a Russian Tula TT 33 7.62 x 25 pistol in good condition, with matching serial numbers and  Without the B**t**d ATF safety added, and if it by chance didn’t have import marks on I it that would be the cherry on top, but import marks I can live with. I’m beginning to think an honest to Deity Russian model doesn’t exist any more for less than a grand if not more. And I don’t have a grand.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

AH-1

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 04:26:28 PM »
well thank you.
this one is about the rarest one I have.M52 hungarian.I got this off a SF guy that brought it back from west germany.most of these were made into snipers and used in nam.this one has the german proof marks.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 06:19:42 PM »
Is that the orginal furniturem which leads to did you refinish it yourself.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

AH-1

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »
the rifle is as issued.I don't think the guy ever shot it but I have  :D .all the numbers on the rifle are stamped and matching.

I found a collector that had a bayo forsale and got it in last week.they used 02 as their country code stamp.
I almost fell over when I found it on a trader board.the guy said he has had it for over 25 years and sold his rifle and forgot he had it :o .

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 06:35:56 PM by AH-1 »

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 09:19:40 PM »
oh ya now you're just being mean.  :P

AH-1

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 09:21:54 PM »
 ;D  we are just starting....

AH-1

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 05:41:29 AM »
I haven't fired this one yet.polish M44 and it came out of the mummy wrap unissued.

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 09:12:25 AM »
Has anyone had the opportunity to shoot one of CZ's submachine guns or possibly the CZ 75 full auto pistol? The little Skorpion VZ61 should be interesting and fun. They supposedly have a really good recoil control system. The closest in comparison for me would be an M3A1 "Grease Gun" which has a slow rate of fire, very heavy trigger (fires from an open bolt) and being a 45, tends to climb. A few months back we took out an M16, Thompson, and the M3A1. Had some fun. This is me struggling with the Grease Gun. Notice the major flinch on my last attempt when the mag was empty. That little puppy is not easy to control.

My son hosing the Thompson:

A little more control from the shoulder: (Immaculate condition, $25k if anyone needs one)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:25:36 AM by DeeDubya »
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 04:12:53 PM »
I wonder if Jason would let me test one or both for the forum? ya somehow I don't think that dog would hunt.  ;D

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 02:10:39 PM »
My son Wes again. This time an FN D BAR 308.

A little windy in the NM desert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yam510H2TBs
DW
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

AH-1

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 03:08:50 PM »
y'all need a mini-gun.

pete

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 06:49:18 PM »
Dude, I LOVE FULL AUTO!

Here's me on the MP5SD:

Me on the Thompson:

I really LOVE both of those guns. If I ever get the money, I'm getting both. Just gotta gt my class 3 first so they'e affordable.

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 04:34:29 PM »
I've heard that if you can keep a full mag vertical string under 24" at 25yds with a Thompson, then you did good. My dad carried a Thompson in WWII and told me plenty stories. One, being that GI's never called them Tommy's. That's British slang for the few they were issued. We won't go there. Another, is that some Thompsons were chambered for 45 win mag (a stretched 45acp). Now we're talkin'. The rule would be "If you can even shoot a full mag in one string, you did good." I routinely load 45 win mag for my Contender 16" with 255gr gas checked swc pushed to 1500ft/sec. Great for exploding cinder blocks.

DW
~ James D. Miles

AH-1

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 05:54:12 PM »
my dad had a thompson in WWII cdn army.he wouldn't talk much about the war.he only said he like the thompson.

check this link then the pics.NIB thompsons sent to russia  :shocked:

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10382