Author Topic: DAO without Manual Safety Option?  (Read 3144 times)

austinguy23

DAO without Manual Safety Option?
« on: February 04, 2012, 09:31:49 PM »
I suspect the answer is "no" based on my quick perusal of the CZ website, but I'd like a compact/subcompact CZ that's 1.) DAO and 2.) lacks a manual safety.

Does such a CZ exist?

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: DAO without Manual Safety Option?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 04:22:05 PM »
           Just for the sake of asking why a DAO? Any DA can be used as a SA and you certainly don't have to use it that way so in effect if you never SA it, it is by default a DAO? Or am I being to simplistic? Would not be the first time I missed the point about someones question. Other than that yes CZ has DAO's Not really sure about a DAO without a Manual safety, considering all the B models have a firing pin block not sure why they would have any safety unless you carried it cocked and locked? And that in my opinion is a Bad idea. Doesn't mean that about a gazillion people don't carry their sidearm C & L I just don't. Not to mention you won't be DAO anyway so that's a moot point. sorry.

Oh and Welcome to the Forum! Glad you could join us, great folks here, and we like to help as much as possible. and I hope we can help you with your question. I own a lot of CZ's but not a DAO marked one. I think? Anyway Welcome and have fun.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »
CZ made at one time a DAO fullsize gun. but I have not seen a DAO compact.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
          Thanks GM I really was sure, but I figured someone would. Now I have an answer for the next time. Not a great answer but at least an answer.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice