Author Topic: just a compliment to a supplier  (Read 3946 times)

tailchain

just a compliment to a supplier
« on: July 26, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
I just ordered a Mec-Gar magazine from Gregg Cote a few minutes ago, by  the time I made myself a sandwich I got another message from him saying it was shipped including tracking numbers. His prices and selection are great but I have never experienced such fast action on getting an order out the door. Simply amazing.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: just a compliment to a supplier
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 08:28:18 AM »
         Hi and Welcome to the forum, We have a pretty good time here talking CZ's so we are looking forward to your participation.
         Thanks for the post about the mags but I just did a google on Gregg Cote and did not find a reference to him or the name as a company that handled firearm accessories. If you would post his company and the cost of the mags I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

tailchain

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 08:47:51 AM »
Oh , sorry about that, here is the link to the site: https://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=login

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 01:58:21 PM »
 I'm adding him to the Accessories list Board, He has really good prices for Mags and he has the 2 rnd extenders also. I have way more than enough mags but I would give him a shout if I needed any more., Actually I may try the extenders. If they do what I hope they do then I'll be 3 more. Thanks for the post.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:04:51 PM by GhostWarrior »

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 02:06:23 PM »
I just ordered a Mec-Gar magazine from Gregg Cote a few minutes ago, by  the time I made myself a sandwich I got another message from him saying it was shipped including tracking numbers. His prices and selection are great but I have never experienced such fast action on getting an order out the door. Simply amazing.
I'm adding him to the Accessories list Board, He has really good prices for Mags and he has the 2 rnd extenders also. I have way more than enough mags but I would give him a shout if I needed any more., Actually I may try the extenders. If they do what I hope they do then I'll be 3 more. Thanks for the post. OK I don't have a list of places to buy Magazines, so I'll just add the url here and then move the post down to accessories, I hope.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=login