Author Topic: Range Day with Kadet Kit  (Read 3272 times)

CZ04FT

Range Day with Kadet Kit
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:58:45 PM »
I went to my local indoor range for about an hour and a half. Here is the last 30 rounds shot from the Kadet kit mounted on my CZ 75 B 9 mm frame:

Range Day 032712 004 by fmtipps, on Flickr

I'm getting a better. At least I'm more consistent. I had two failures to fire (FTF). Both rounds were struck on the rim, but didn't go off. I dropped the magazine and ejected the rounds. I put them back in the magazine. This happened on two different magazines. The both fired the second time around. I had one failure to eject (FTE). The spent casing was catch in the ejector port. I pulled back the slide, and the spent round fell to the floor. I racked the next round in to the chamber.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 09:00:21 PM by CZ04FT »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Range Day with Kadet Kit
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:28:02 AM »
        Same problems for the most part but I didn't use that target and we didn't save the target we used. But yes I had a couple FTF also. Sort of wondering why actually? unless thats common with rim fires or at least .22?
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

CZ04FT

Re: Range Day with Kadet Kit
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »
I mostly have FTE with the Federal hollow point .22 LR I bought at Walmart in the 550 round box. I haven't had any FTE's with the round nose, higher weight bullets I bought.