Author Topic: Video - Century Arms 9mm Canik55 Stingray-C  (Read 7795 times)

duelist1954

Video - Century Arms 9mm Canik55 Stingray-C
« on: March 27, 2012, 05:17:08 AM »

We'll shoot the 9mm Stingray-C. This pistol is built by Canik in Turkey and is imported by Century International Arms. It is a high quality pistol built on the CZ75 design. The finish is hard chrome, and it has a nice set of LPA adjustable sights.

b5.5dan

Re: Video - Century Arms 9mm Canik55 Stingray-C
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:59:37 PM »
I really like the Canik. I would pay good, good money for the Stingray... Too bad I can't find an importer anywhere...

Powerpuff boy

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 04:18:22 PM »
That's it! I haven't seen one around in stock! Nice find! I wish I had $450 to spend right now...

Powerpuff boy

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 04:22:29 PM »
You wouldn't need you car.  Biking is good for you! :grin:

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 04:26:40 PM »
I drive a 2001 Volkswagen Passat. Riding a bike would be more reliable anyway...  :rolleyes:
My problem (on top of the fact that I would rather buy guns than food) is that I need to use layaway every time, but no one seems to stock the firearms I want. I could go and put a Kimber on layaway right now, but I have decided that I just don't care much for the 1911. Kimber, Taurus, etc. are always in stock at the 30 gun shops within a 50 mile radius, but seldom the CZ's I want (I already own the ones they stock) and never the other stuff I'm interested in trying like the Sarsilmaz, Canik, Witness. There was an Armalite, but for the money they want, I would rather spend the extra $20 and get an original CZ... Hey, Mr. Powerpuff... You want to lend me $300 for 45 days? I'm good for it... I'm paid on an annual contract...  :laugh: :laugh:

Powerpuff boy

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 09:04:56 AM »
I trust you.  But if you default, I will be like the Wall St. !  I am getting hold on your gun collection!   :cheesy: Here, teachers in Portland is having a hell of time.  (strikes etc.  It is so messed up)

Layaway?  I did not know the term.    I  always learn something new.  The other day I learned Obsidian  was a type of the rock, not Cardassian KGB.    :laugh:   Would it be too much to use layaway, get a Kimber, turn around and auction it?  Then you could get a Stingray.

b5.5dan

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 11:29:35 AM »
Layaway is awesome for poor people like me. You put down part of what it costs (usually like 20% or 25%) and pay it off over a set amount of time. Most gun stores around here do 60 days. S0 you could get  kimber and auction it off, but you probably wouldn't make any money. You could though...

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 09:51:21 PM »
Unlike me, you guys are always on top of your game.

The new CZ copies will only draw more budget minded peeps to the CZ platform.

They will buy budget, and be so impressed with the clone, they will want the real
deal CZ.

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.