Author Topic: Rules for posting  (Read 17146 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Rules for posting
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:53:12 PM »
. Everyone from each State needs to find the Correct links and post the URL(s) for their State.  Keep in mind at all times that not only are there State Firearm Laws but some States have counties that also have their very own Gun laws. Possible topics can include if and how you can own/use Suppressors, Magazine capacities for various weapons. FFL requirements. ONLY put up Links to those laws and sites. DO NOT put up ANY personal knowledge of ANY KIND dealing with Laws, Local, State or Federal. I will erase them the second I see anything like that and AngryViking will also.

Of all places NOT to post personal knowledge about gun laws is going to be the Board set up for Listing Weapons Laws. Frankly unless you are a Lawyer, BATF Agent or a LEO with Direct Knowledge and say you are in public on this forum and especially the Laws Board, I would keep anything that could possible get you into legal problems to yourself. Laws change at the drop of a hat. They can be passed and then not go into effect for months or years or never depending on many things.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:43:02 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice