Author Topic: CZ Forum Picture of the Day  (Read 59519 times)

CZ04FT

Re: CZ Forum Picture of the Day
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 09:33:24 AM »
Here is the beginning of my "collection". My first CZ purchase was the 75 B, mailed ordered.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/harpdrinker/6814197182/

My second purchase was also mailed ordered. It was the Kadet 2.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/harpdrinker/6982782761/

It is rapidly becoming my range gun/configuration. Not only is the ammo cheaper, but it has the adjustable
sight. But it seems to be on target, and I haven't changed the settings.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 10:03:23 AM »
         Nice start to your collection. And I think I see why you had some trouble getting the Slide stop back in. The hole in the barrel for the slide release to fit through is very much different than previously, I think.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 09:53:51 AM »
The new 97 BD has arrived.  It is actually bigger than a Colt  !

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »
      Well I did happen to mention it was one big honking pistol didn't I?  :cool: :laugh: But it a thing of beauty to shoot. You will very much love that pistol.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

CZ04FT

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 01:46:59 PM »
I really have to admit that the 97 is a beautiful gun! There are no two ways about it. Too bad I couldn't talk my son in to buy it instead of the Kimber. But at the time the Kimber was available and CZ 97 was not. If he had bought it, I could of shot it once in a while.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:38:30 AM by CZ04FT »

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »
         Allways welcome to try out mine if you are ever in Orlando. Just let me know ahead of time. Or any of the others you would like to see/try out, that I have.

b5.5dan

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2012, 06:03:40 PM »
I WILL own a 97 some day. Not any day soon, as the AR is the last one before I end up sleeping on the couch. Next year, perhaps. Also, it was great talking to you last week Rodolpho!

Offline newbuckeye

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2012, 08:40:45 PM »
Sleeping on the couch is worth it.....sometimes..... :cheesy:
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect their country from its government."  Thomas Paine

b5.5dan

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2012, 08:58:21 PM »
I'm inclined to agree, especially where firearms are involved. I get them to make sure we're safe when the time comes. I can't help it if I LOVE it and it's a little spendy...  :laugh:
Seriously though, my AR is as "entry-level" as possible, so I got something that will do the job without going overboard. Also, I DIDN'T spend $150 on optics. She has no idea the sacrifices I make for her... hahah!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2012, 12:18:13 PM »
Prodigal : Sorry I wasn't sure if your question was rhetorical and real, so I just saw it today again, I thought I should say something, And to answer your question, It's really nice, and those pics are real good. I'm guessing you are a Photographer by Trade or Hobby or Art?

And I think I have already said Welcome to you, but in case I haven't, then Please feel Welcome to our Forum. It's great when someone new joins, but it's really good when someone is from an entirely different part of the world. Ask any questons regarding the forum or if you have an answer to some one else's question, please do post it.

b5.5dan

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
A couple of my new toy with some old standards...

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 08:56:42 AM »
Very Very Nice! or as I say Shiny! :azn:

Longnose

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 06:20:45 AM »

b5.5dan

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »
That's so sweet! Who tapped the frame? Thanks for submitting!

Longnose

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »
I'm still not sure who did the work. I've Spoken with Stuart and he informed there is no record of Cz custom doing the work. But the paperwork I have with the optic has Cz-USA marking and the warranty on sight is thru Cz-USA so I'm still trying to find out more on this pistol. All that said this is a tack driver and I've gone from outside top ten at my local comps to top 2 tha last few events.