Author Topic: SOLD CZ-85 PRE COMBAT MODEL  (Read 2743 times)

Offline sinjinhawk

SOLD CZ-85 PRE COMBAT MODEL
« on: August 01, 2014, 04:26:55 PM »
CZ-85 PRE COMBAT MODEL

Date of mfr 1992, (so most new CZ full cap and 10 rds mags can be use with no mod). Rare find, made by the old Communist CZ factory. It's in excellent condition for it's age (see pics and judge for yourself) all original no mods. DA/SA is very smooth, precise, and predictable. Less done 500 rds rounds fired since purchased moons ago. Been a safe queen for a number of years now. Original CZ factory rear ADJUSTABLE SIGHT (not cheapo LPA); ADJUSTABLE COMBAT TRIGGER; Original factory handmade WALNUT WOOD GRIPS. Includes (1) 10rds mag; Instruction Manual; Cleaning Brush; Plastic Case.

ONLY TRADE Im interested is a CZ 97 GLOSSY BLUE 2013-14 manufacture date.</blockquote>

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/elefelipe/cz85001_zps76bfe0ff.jpg

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/elefelipe/cz85003_zpsab815aa4.jpg

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/elefelipe/cz85005_zps7cff93a1.jpg
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:26:05 PM by sinjinhawk »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ-85 PRE COMBAT MODEL
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 07:34:35 PM »
Good day:

I am only now getting in touch because my Father In Law was extremely ill and recently Passed. Anyway, I'm wondering how your offer is coming along? If you wanted something other than a Glossy 97 I might be able to work a trade. The glossy 97's are hard as heck to find. I have been collecting CZ's for a while now (Sort of the reason I resurrected this forum form the original owner) and I have only ever seen one Glossy 97 and I have it, but not interested in trading, I'm only mentioning it because it is a pain in the neck to find.

Have you tried GunBroker.com or AuctionArms.com? I can recommend a well known Auction house you could subscribe to. I think I got my Glossy 97 from them.

I would like to get another 85, for the record, I THINK that pistol you own is one of the Transitional versions of that pistol. My reason being that the slide reads CZ 85 Combat which is how Pre-B models are marked, BUT it has the B model trigger guard. Through in the fact that pistol went through one of the 3 distributers that preceded CZ-USA I think I may be correct. But I can just as easily be wrong about it being a Transitional, I have been know to get things wrong. You can look to see if there is a firing pin block then it's Not a Transitional, but if there is no firing pin block it (and it hasn't been removed) then I'm comfortable working with the Transitional theory.

GW

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline sinjinhawk

Re: CZ-85 PRE COMBAT MODEL
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 01:08:07 AM »
Hi,
Thanks for the interest and comments. First the slide is not mark 85 COMBAT, if you look closely you'll see that it's mark MODEL 85. Secondly there is no FIRING PIN BLOCK. Again if you look at the back of the slide you'll see that there is no CROSS PIN. This is not a transitional model, it is a pre-combat model. Again Im only looking for a glossy blue 97B and if I cannot have one in a trade then this pistol goes back into the safe. By the way Im sorry to hear about the situation of your father in law. Hope everything turns out for the better for him.

Phil