Author Topic: My Cz75 :)  (Read 4122 times)

Robkon0873

My Cz75 :)
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:51:19 AM »

I was bored so I decided to post a pic of my CZ.   :cheesy: I've had it for almost two years now and I'm looking to add another to the collection or maybe a 92FS Inox.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: My Cz75 :)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 11:56:56 AM »
            Welcome to the Forum, that's a very nice CZ you have there. I'm thinking of possibly getting one myself. I hope you enjoy your time with us, and I know you can make a new friend or two in the process. Do you get out to the range often? And maybe post a couple pictures.

So that's what I wanted to say, other than the FS is a nice pistol, but given a choice I would certainly pick the CZ everytime. But that's just me. once again welcome to the forum, we are happy to have you.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 09:38:23 PM »
I never get enough of a nice 75 with classy wooden grips. That's an amazing shooter you've got there!

Also, welcome to the CZ Forum! This is a great place with a great group of fellow enthusiasts. Stick around and enjoy your time!

Offline sirgilligan

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 05:03:40 PM »
Dang those grips are nice looking!

My CZ 85B shoots so great that I can't buy new grips for it because that would be a few boxes of ammo to run down the pipe!  :wink:

This CZ really makes me want to go out and shoot. I should have never got on board this crazy train!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:52:56 PM by sirgilligan »

Offline jdr3366

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »
Don't be bored. Be enthusiastic. It's a beautiful pistol made that much more with the grips
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:13:16 PM by jdr3366 »

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 07:13:35 PM »
Dang those grips are nice looking!

My CZ 85B shoots so great that I can't buy new grips for it because that would be a few boxes of ammo to run down the pipe!  :wink:

This CZ really makes me want to go out and shoot. I should have never got on board this crazy train!
Hey! Hold up there! You've got it all wrong! You need to get the grips AND THEN buy a few more boxes to run down the pipe, just to "test for function" and familiarize yourself with the new feel. It's your duty to yourself and the sheep to which you are sheepdog...

PArt of our CZ Fellowship is helping each other justify spending extra money on guns and bullets.  :rolleyes: :grin:

Offline sirgilligan

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 07:18:28 PM »
Ah yes. Those grips are beautiful, but they might increase my accuracy. Much testing would be required. Ahh, I see the light brother.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:44:22 PM by sirgilligan »

b5.5dan

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 07:30:11 PM »
There you go!  :cheesy:
The next step is (especially if you're married) "Honey, we need another CZ 9mm so that when the world gives us the finger we will have protection with matching magazines and ammo. That way we will be that much more prepared to defend our lives, property, and liberty. I don't want the pistol, Baby... WE NEED it..."

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
sirgilligan
        Hate to break it to you sir (OK that's a lie, I LOVE breaking it to you :tongue: ) But the crazy train done left the station and is traveling full bore to the next stop, where it is only there long enough for you to guy either another CZ, a custom holster, Much more ammo, or fancier grips. Then it pulls out of the station and just keeps keeping on. You have left the real world and are no in the CZ Zone. Muahahahahahahahahahahah :angel: :cool: :laugh:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 10:45:58 PM »
He's right, you know... My Next CZ is ALL I think about. Actually, I'm thinking about the third one down the line (in addition to the ones I already have). If my wife didn't have a habit of making my money disappear, I'd probably have 15 by now...