Author Topic: Finally came in new P-01  (Read 8411 times)

lotsagas4u

Re: Finally came in new P-01
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 06:44:32 PM »
Well, after reading your post, I got on the phone and called CZ custom, mine will be here Thursday.  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

sigint-ew-rambo

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 07:36:10 PM »
Awesome!!!  But alas I traded it for a M4 upper  :azn:

iflyem1

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »
I'm glad to hear NO malfunctions.  I just ordered  a P-01 and can't wait to get it and shoot it.  I have 1000 rounds ready to go.

jim243

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 01:00:23 PM »
You will love it, got mine 1 month ago.

Jim

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »
          Wow, I'm really glad you all like the P-01. I love mine, and come this January or February, after I have had my Cataract surgery I will be out on the range, catching up on a lot of shooting. Actually a whole lot of shooting. I am way behind on posting stuff and targets and such.

I'm not sure I said welcome to the forum to some of you and certainly not to jim243 since this is his first post apparently. So welcome to the Forum one and all, I'm sure you will enjoy your membership with us, and we all look forward to hearing from the new folks and hearing more from the folks that have been members for a while now.

I would also take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe, healthy and fun Holiday Season. Please be careful out there.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
The P-01 is rock-solid.

Equal to any Glock or SIG that I've owned in the past.

It does everything very well.

The RAMI might be a bit smaller and lighter but most people conceal a P-01 or PCR
easily.

Any thoughts on a carry load or holster for your CZs?

KEV

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.