Author Topic: Anyone seen a CZ 527 American Synthetic Suppressor-Ready yet?  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Brazos_Jack

Anyone seen a CZ 527 American Synthetic Suppressor-Ready yet?
« on: August 19, 2017, 09:01:03 AM »
Do any of you have a CZ 527 American Synthetic Suppressor-Ready?

Have any of you handled one of these?

How is the receiver to stock bedding compared to the walnut models?

Is the forend rigid enough to free float and not contact the barrel?

I just want a short carbine with a straight "American" style comb. My options are:

Get a CZ 527 American Synthetic Suppressor-Ready and be done.

Get a CZ 527 American Walnut and get the barrel shortened.

Get a CZ 527 Carbine and try to find a CZ 527 American stock to put on it.

Offline SD 6.5 Grendel

Re: Anyone seen a CZ 527 American Synthetic Suppressor-Ready yet?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 06:00:43 AM »
I just ordered a 300 BO & am going w the 3rd option for now. I have 1 take off American stock lying around that made this an easy decision for me.

Second hand stocks should be getting more prevalent to due to Boyds which is a 4th option for all. I have picked up a couple of there stocks, 1 for a 7.62x39 - 6.5 Grendel conversion & a Factory 6.5 Grendel American re-stock most recently. The At 1 was my most recent purchase from Boyds. must say I have been pleased with there laminated options that I have tried.

Come to think of it think, I have another extra American stock in great condition that could be sold. What do you suppose this may be worth?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:05:30 AM by SD 6.5 Grendel »

Offline SD 6.5 Grendel

Re: Anyone seen a CZ 527 American Synthetic Suppressor-Ready yet?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 10:33:15 AM »
Swaped out stocks this week. The tuperware stock will likly serve most well enough for work 100 yards and less.

Personally I determined I had no time for this stock as she was warped and despite a heavy relief in the barrel channel the stock still contacted the barrel on one side and had clearance for a couple dimes on the opposite side. Walnut stock that came with a another rifle suits my taste much better.

Current P.O.S. TUPPERWARE stock provided on this format will likely hurt sales IMHO. I expected as much and would not have purchased this rifle had I not already been sitting on a few take off stocks.