Author Topic: New P-07 - Where Has CZ Been My Whole Life? (Also, Question About Sights)  (Read 2600 times)

Offline WWG1WGA

Hey Gang -

Proud new owner of a P-07. LOVE it (so much so that my PPQ M1 and Bersa TPR9 were immediately listed on Armslist and sold).

Roughly 500 rounds through it thus far. More accurate, more ergonomic (for me), and far less snappy than my PPQ. Sure, the PPQ (with Apex trigger) has a terrific striker trigger, but it was top-heavy and I'm on a SA/DA kick.

The new Bersa has the BEST stock SA/DA trigger around (on a sub-$1200 gun) but has been plagued with entirely too many FTEs to be counted on.

So, I'm "all-in" on the CZ. InForce APLc and Night Fision sights on order.

About the sights.. Does anyone have a good resource or technique they could point me to to remove/install sights? I know the Duty model had some issues with sights coming loose but it appears CZ CEMENTED the sights into my pistol. I don't want to mar my finish or force them out.. Any ideas?

Thanks, all!

- WWG1WGA
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:26:12 PM by WWG1WGA »

Offline Dvrdwn72

Love my p07

Offline WWG1WGA

Yessir. Gorgeous pistol.

Offline J Mercurio

If your referring to the rear sight, Id invest in a sight pusher.. CZ Custom sells them..

Offline WWG1WGA

Roger that.

I'll likely ask a local gunsmith his rate before I plunk down for a sight-pusher for a one-time job.

Offline Dvrdwn72

Re: New P-07 - Where Has CZ Been My Whole Life? (Also, Question About Sights)
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 09:56:36 PM »
Definitely need new sights on the p07. A sight pusher isnt all that expensive. Worth the small investment.