Author Topic: DPM recoil reduction system  (Read 4333 times)

czJohnny

DPM recoil reduction system
« on: November 25, 2011, 05:47:00 PM »
hey does anyone know if the DPM recoil reduction system will work on a 40 sw cz 75 b ? on the Zahal website it just says for cz 75 and dosent say if its just for the 9mm or could be used on the 40sw . thanks for any and all help .

b5.5dan

Re: DPM recoil reduction system
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 10:48:41 PM »
Hey! Welcome to the CZ Forum!
I wish I could be more help, but my only suggestion would be "probably, but don't quote me on that"  :cheesy:
In all seriousness, I would recommend contacting them and asking. Most firearm accessory manufacturers and dealers are pretty good about helping customers (unless it's EAA's Customer support  :rolleyes: ). Call or email them and they'll let you know. Your call might help them update their webpage and get more business! Stranger things have happened!

Again, welcome!

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 06:10:02 AM »
The "Shooters Box" sells the DPM for $10 less that Zahal.  On their ad they show one model for CZ 75B/BD standard 9mm/40
http://www.theshootersbox.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=976

czJohnny

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 01:53:53 PM »
thatnks for all the help again and sorry for being a newbie

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 05:41:07 PM »
          Never ever be sorry for being a "Newbie" Every last one here and on any other forum covering every subget you can think of has been a "newbie" and if they say other wise well then I would tend to have my doubts. If you don't ask questions you don't learn. And my motto here is simply this " The only Stupid question is the one you don't ask" I know for a fact folks that have been shooting for years and be surprised by a "Newbies" question, and ended up learning something new or were reminded of something they had forgotten over the years. 

So don't be shy, unless you simply want to be. We love to help out everyone we can and folks new to CZ's are some of our favorite helpies. (Think I just either mangled the heck out of that or I invented a new word.)  :laugh:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 06:49:39 PM »
CZJohnny:
NOTHING wrong with being a n00b! I enjoyed (well, enjoy) it. Also, you are doing EVERYONE a favor my asking the questions that the more experienced blokes might feel silly asking. If I have a question, I ask it, even if I am positive it is a stupid one. Even the stupid questions come with useful answers, and everyone benefits.
And it doesn't hurt that this is, without a doubt, the friendliest gun forum on the web. And I would believe that even if I weren't a MOD haha! This is an incredibly perfect place to learn about our sport and our equipment of choice!

czJohnny

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »
thanks  guys ill ask a bunch of questions now lol