Author Topic: Hello from IL  (Read 2071 times)

iflyem1

Hello from IL
« on: November 18, 2011, 03:45:04 PM »
Hello everyone.  I'm in the market for a CZ and thought this is the best place to learn about them before I buy.  Also, both my parents were born in Czechoslovakia, however the part of the country they were born in is now the Slovak Republic. Glad to be here and I'm sure I'll learn alot!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hello from IL
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Vítejte na fóru!   

You are certainly welcome and this is about as good a place to learn about CZ's as you can find. We all love the ones we have, and we all have learned something new from time to time, that we didn't know. The best part is that we love to share what we know.   

Může být vaše členství helpfull. A doufám, že tento překlad program dostane to většinou správná.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 07:51:40 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 07:43:02 PM »
Welcome to CZ Forum. This is a great place full of amazing people! You'll love it here!

If you are considering a pistol, you can't do much better than a CZ, especially without spending at least $800. They are fantastic shooters. Close to perfect, IMHO!
Stick around, ask questions, look for opinions (they won't be biased at all!  :rolleyes: :grin: ). You'll find exactly what you're looking for!

iflyem1

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:30:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Vítejte na fóru!   

You are certainly welcome and this is about as good a place to learn about CZ's as you can find. We all love the ones we have, and we all have learned something new from time to time, that we didn't know. The best part is that we love to share what we know.   

Může být vaše členství helpfull. A doufám, že tento překlad program dostane to většinou správná.

It got it right.  I can understand czech and speak it but reading is much more difficult for me.  I lost alot of it since I dont use it that much anymore.  My mom lives in another state and dad passed away several years ago.  I wish I had the patience to teach my kids but the rigours of work and everything else leaves me little time to teach them.

I know I will learn alot here about the CZ pistol.  I have many guns but my stable is missing the CZ, which I hope to change soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome to all.