Author Topic: Hello from MO  (Read 1847 times)

n8tureboy

Hello from MO
« on: November 16, 2011, 06:58:31 PM »
Hello from the great state of Missouri!  My wife ordered me a Phantom for my birthday a few weeks back and I now have over 300 rds downrange and couldn't be happier (well, to be honest the trigger had me a little worried at first but it's starting to come around)  Look forward to getting to know you all and maybe I can even learn a thing or two about these fine firearms.

b5.5dan

Re: Hello from MO
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 11:00:42 PM »
Hey! Welcome to CZ Forum! This is the greatest CZ forum around. And I'm not just saying that.  :cheesy:
I can't believe your wife got you that. That's... I don't have the words. My wife gets me socks and complains when I buy ammo haha!
Seriously though, that one's a keeper for sure. Hold on to her dearly!!
You have 300 downrange without a problem? Awesome! I have probably 2k through my 75 and still haven't had her so much as pretend to balk at a round. SD all the way through to the ultra cheap stuff. That pistol will be great to you!

Again, welcome to the forum. Post often and get to know the wonderful people here. We look forward to getting to know you!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Hello from MO
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 01:50:34 PM »
      Hi Welcome to the Forum!  :smiley: That's some bride you have there, and the pistol is ok also.  :rolleyes: Looking forward to hearing more from you. And friends are easy to make here. We have such great folks. I don't have the Phantom (yet) yet I do own some other members of it's family. Still, haven't lost my intrest in nor love of my CZ's.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice