Author Topic: How to RMR a P10c  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Black Wolf

How to RMR a P10c
« on: May 31, 2018, 08:30:35 PM »
This might belong in the accessories section, sorry if I put it in the wrong place.

I'm kind of lost, hope y'all can help.

I've pretty much decided I am buying a P10c and having it cut for an RMR.  I just don't know how to go about it.

I called CJW and he quoted me a price on - milling the slide, milling a rear dove tail for a Glock type sight, and a set of BUIS.  I was thinking this was the plan, but then I'm watching a video of a guy with a RMR'd P10c and he just used the CZ suppressor height rear.  So... that means the stock dovetail leaves enough room (between it and the ejection port) for the optic cut?  The guy on YouTube was using a shorter front sight and said it hits 2" high @ 10yd.  This makes me think just getting a Suppressor Ready P10c would have me half way there, right?  All I would need would be the optic cut and everything else would be g2g, no?

Now the problem comes in - the ONLY Suppressor Ready model, I'm finding, are black or urban grey.  Can not seem to find one in FDE.

Any of y'all have a P10c with an optic cut?  What approach did you take?

Thanks

Offline Dzczp10

Re: How to RMR a P10c
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 03:06:25 PM »
Hi,you are right only urban gray or black. But you can get the black and go to CZ custom,  link is here.....
   https://czcustom.com/    ..... or a few other shops out there to get the whole gun redone the way you want.

Whatever place you choose they will probably recommend gettinga redone slide at least because of the cutting and if you want any additional serrations added.
Don't fret. I just got my CZ P10c the other day in FDE and love it. No threaded barrel or optic cut.
The OEM sights are really decent. Excellent fit and accurate right out of the box!

You might want to shoot a firearm with the red dot RMR first if you haven't already.It sure looks cool but might not be that practical for your application. I don/t know.It's a win win either way!