Author Topic: Drills  (Read 8092 times)

Offline J Mercurio

Drills
« on: July 02, 2018, 05:24:44 PM »
Here are a few of my favorite drills and ones I practice the most.

Bill Drill.
El Prez.
Accelerator.

In addition to those, I always practice a movement drill, a shooting on the move drill and a reload drill
each practice session.  Ill practice them individually first, then together.  Since I am lefty, reloading while moving to the right is my nemesis, so I practice that the most.  Ill also work on things I did poorly at my last match.  The important thing is to have a plan and keep notes of your drills, times and progress.

Offline Micheleleabe

• MicheleleabeXP
-
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 01:27:07 PM »
Dont bother, he spams boards looking to buy hats and then always either backs out or says he doesnt have money.

On eBay he bought a hat from me, then didnt want to pay because he said I sold the hat too cheap and it hAd to be fake.

Tired of seeing him on intaagram, Facebook and this board.

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)