Author Topic: CZForum Member Donates early production CZ 75 (AKA "Pre B") model to NRA Museum  (Read 7447 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Thanks to Richard Niehaus for his recent donation of an early production CZ 75 (AKA "Pre B") model to the National Firearms Museum at the NRA headquarters in Fairfax, VA. (Click here to read the letter of appreciation from the NFM.) Many of us know Richard better as "Chard" from his new website www.czforum.com.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Awesome! They give free admission for life for a donation? LOL!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
Probably not. But I would like to see and use their range someday.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Can't believe they didn't have one already. Well, heres to hoping they let you in free at least a few times. Lol!

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
Awesome contribution! what year of production was the gun you donated? did you keep any photos of it?
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
              Actually I think it was a 1982, I'll see if I can look it up, And as for the pictures it never occurred to me to take any. I suppose I just figured everyone would know what NIB looked like, but now that you mention it, they may not. I have 2 others, one of which I just acquired less than an month ago (Oct 2011) at a gun show, and for a price that to this day I can't believe he sold it for. South of $600.00 and the inside of the box was in the best shape I have ever seen it. And I have had or still have either the original boxes or the actual NIB pistol set. I'll just have to add those pictures to all the other pictures I owe the Forum.

I wanted to show the set of ColtZ40, CZ 40B and the CZ 40 P in one picture, but couldn't come up with a decent way to photograph them So I ordered stands for each pistol and the 97B and when they get here I will put them in a light box if it's big enough and shoot the set then, I also owe AVM pictures of all his prerecord work he did for me for one of my Longguns and 2 carring cases. Oh ya, a picture of the RAMI and something else, which I can't think of off hand, If anyone remembers what I said I would take pictures of and post, please PM me and remind me. Doing it here is way off topic. As for the pictures of assorted targets, I still haven't been to the range to try any of them let alone shot for target pics. Seem to have acquired a permanent chest congestion, which makes walking around a tad exhausting. I was fine untill I took the flu shot 3 months ago. damn it.