Author Topic: Laserlyte Training Systems good investment over dry fire  (Read 12284 times)

bimmerland

Laserlyte Training Systems good investment over dry fire
« on: October 27, 2012, 10:47:43 PM »
I recently purchaser the Laserlyte LTS training system and have been using it for several months and though the price is a little steep at $190 it has help me significantly in keeping sharp after spending time at the range. Since I shoot 9MM exclusively I bought the LT-9 training cartridge and this setup is sweet. I now take what I have learned and continue my exercise in my garage with this system.  I have improved sight acquisition and concentration especially when know where the bullet went when just shooting steel plates. If you can afford this product you will be surprised how it helps between the time you go to the range. With my range work and the device I can now consistently bring down 6 inch plates with one shot almost every time.  Thanks for listening.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Laserlyte Training Systems good investment over dry fire
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 11:35:49 PM »
I was looking into that as well, but at $200 its a nevermind, that is almost half of what my gun cost me. It does look pretty cool and I would love to have something like that, I just can't afford it... :cry:
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

bimmerland

Re: Laserlyte Training Systems good investment over dry fire
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 12:04:40 AM »
it's better than blowing 5 1/2 bucks on ammo.  It would take my 2 months  to break even