Author Topic: IPSC2011 Columbus Cup, ARUBA 2011, May 27th, 28th & 29th 2011  (Read 5943 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
IPSC2011 Columbus Cup, ARUBA 2011, May 27th, 28th & 29th 2011
« on: February 02, 2011, 07:09:25 AM »
  There are apparently 2 really big Match's and about a Gazillion regular match’s ALL over the world literally So I’m posting at least one of the 2 biggies (I want both, but one doesn’t seem to want to cough up any info about itself)  and the link to the overall Match listings. 

Dear friends,

On behalf of IPSC Aruba it is our profound pleasure to invite you all to attend the 2011 Columbus Cup.
As most of you already know, our range has a limited amount of space, so registration to this match will be limited to a maximum of 300 competitors.
The main match will be held on May 27th, 28th & 29th 2011 on the Wela shooting range in Aruba.
 Match information: Registration fee : Individual: US$ 175 before March 31st 2011) ~ Team: US$ 100
Registration after March 31st 2011 is set at US$ 200
Firearms & ammunition permits: All final firearms information MUST be received before May 1st 2011 (no exceptions and/or changes after that date)
Stages : 15 (+ chronograph)
Minimum rounds: 300 (including chronograph)
Fired cases: May be collected AFTER each squad finishes the stage
Unfired live rounds: May be exported, however, certain restrictions do apply!
Divisions recognized: Open, Standard, Modified, Production & Revolver Standard
(subject to Appendix A2 of the IPSC rulebook)
Categories recognized: Lady, Junior, Senior & Super Senior
(subject to Appendix A2 of the IPSC rulebook)
Teams recognized: Subject to a minimum of 3 registered teams in each recognized Division or Division/Category.
Function firing bay: Will not be available. Function firing on request (Range Master) only.
Shooting range location: Wela, Frenchman’s Pass, Santa Cruz
Range surface: light gravel and sand
Temperature : The monthly average temperature in Aruba in May is 90° F or  32° C
Squading: Timetable
Shooting format (pre-match):  Full day format
Shooting format (main match): Half day format. Competitors will shoot 6 stages on the 27th and also on the 28th  and 3 stages on the 29th , alternating from morning to afternoon sessions.
Shooting order within squad: According to IROA format
Logistics: Food and refreshments will be for sale at the range. Water will be provided for the competitors, free of charge. Remember to bring sun block and headwear to the range.
Transportation : Transportation to and from the match hotel to the range, will be provided by the organization on all match days.  All other competitors, not staying at the match hotel, will have to provide for their own transportation to and from the range.
Arbitration fee: US$ 100

http://ipsc.org/matches/calendar.php#zone4
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 07:27:09 AM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice