Special Interest > Competition Shooting Sports

New tac sport .40 and return to limited division

(1/2) > >>

Dvrdwn72:
After some time shooting my shadows in production I was afforded the opportunity to shoot the tacsport. 40 and return to limited. I ran about 200 rounds Friday to get a feel for the ts and shooting .40 major again. Needless to say for my first time shooting it in a match, ever, I won the match.
It handles the increased recoil very well, has good balance, and great natural point of aim.
I also own a brazos custom pro 2011, a 3k gun and mags run 500 bucks for 4 tuned. To think the tacsport can't compete with high dollar 2011 race guns is just plain ignorance.

frgood:
Wait until you try different ammo.  What ammo did you run?  I'm in the process of testing the switch from 165 to 180. The softness of recoil is insane.

Dvrdwn72:
I reload. I use the same stuff that I did when I shot limited a few years ago. Precision delta 180, 4.7 great vv n320

frgood:
saaaaweeet!!!!  I am big on V320,

I was trying out N340 with 165 as the 320 was really close to the recommended max for 165 gr. Although my last batch was 320 as I had a 1000 Rainier HP bullets. I'm going to try it out this afternoon.

Dvrdwn72:
Yeah, the 320 is nice. A friend uses it with 165, she needs 5.2 gen of it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version