Author Topic: aurora responders  (Read 2808 times)

jmerg

aurora responders
« on: July 22, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »
I just wanted to say that in addition to the thoughts and prayers for all of those familys affected by this tragedy, I know that there are a lot of first responders including but not limited to police, firefighters, EMT's, ect were not only, as all reports indicate,  as effective at their job as you could possibly expect, but also dealt with a very horrific scene and need some understanding and love as well.  They didn't necessarily know what the reality was of what they signed on for, but they did their job, apparently very well.  God Bless them, too.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: aurora responders
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 11:53:07 PM »
         Well said, been there done that and it never gets easier. For some reason it's easier for me to deal with casualties of fire fights, when they are military or LEO's, even natural disasters (ya it seems weird to me also) than it is to deal the civilians that have just been subjected to that sort of trauma. It's worse in so many ways I won't try to quantify how or why it's different.

From what I heard, everyone did a superior job, in an unknown situation, in extremely adverse conditions. So I add my thanks, thoughts and hopes to all those First Responders that participated. In some cases I will bet money it will be as hard for some of them to recover (not that recover is the best word, cope I suppose would be better) as it will be for the victims, both the physically undamaged and the physically injured.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice