Author Topic: Odd clip from a Vzor 70  (Read 6100 times)

dralthi98

Odd clip from a Vzor 70
« on: April 07, 2012, 12:24:19 PM »
I have a Vzor 70 question. A little clip fell out of mine and for the life of me I can't figure out where it came from. I purchased a schematic from Numrich Gun Parts. The schematic doesn't show the clip but it is also a Vzor 50 schematic. If I google "Vzor 70 parts" I see the clip in all the pictures. I found a Vzor 70 manual that shows the clip but can't read the description. This clip is mostly flat with a slight bend at one end, about 1/4 inch wide, a little over 1/2 inch long. and has like a round hook bend at the other end as though it wraps around something. I have taken apart the gun and studied this several times yet it still confuses me on where it belongs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

norcal616

Re: Odd clip from a Vzor 70
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:02:53 PM »
If we could see some pics of the piece in question we could play csi for a moment

rwagoner56

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 10:04:48 PM »
This CZ70 drawing really saved me before. Maybe it will help you ID your part. Which part number is it? Is it #9, the extractor. The extractor is held in with one small roll pin in the slide.

rwagoner56

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 10:23:27 PM »
Maybe its the piece that fits in with the trigger spring retainer. It is used to hold the magazine in place.

I'll upload a photo of the trigger spring retainer with the magazine clip. I'm just guessing.

I hope the picture isn't too big.

http://userdata.acd.net/rwagoner/inventory/CZ70/CZ70-trigger-spring-retainer-MAG-clip-2.jpg

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 04:25:25 AM »
     Picture is pretty clear, and a tad large but if it's on a photo hosting site it doesn't matter. And it does make for better viewing. but I think your needle nose pliers is covering up the clip cause I can't see it if it's there?

And a picture of the clip that came off would help bunches also. Let us know if you need help with that part dralthi98
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

dralthi98

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 06:49:38 AM »
I think that's it. Thank you all very much for the assistance. This has been driving me nuts. I don't see it on the chart you posted. Still the mystery is over. It didn't seem to change the functionality of the gun so I didn't get too crazy. Again thanks.