Author Topic: WTB Standard (non-set) trigger for ZKK600/601/602  (Read 3318 times)

xausa

WTB Standard (non-set) trigger for ZKK600/601/602
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:14:01 AM »
These BRNO rifles came with both the standard and the set trigger. I recently bought a ZKK600 action with only the set trigger, but I prefer the standard (non-set) trigger. Can anyone help me out?

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: WTB Standard (non-set) trigger for ZKK600/601/602
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 08:02:01 AM »
I think the 2 best places to check with would be either CZ-USA or CZCustom. Personally I would try CZ-USA first since they are the CZ Factory reps and the distributor of all most if not all things with the CZ Brand. Second choice would be CZCustom in this case since they do custom work and maybe they might know also have what you are looking for in stock. I am not a Long gunner by any scope of the imagination but those would be the folks I would turn to. CZ-USA has their very own in house custom folks which I forgot to mention. Best of luck in finding what you are looking for and Welcome to the Forum.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice