Author Topic: FOR SALE the HKS and UpLULA loaders modded for .22lr and more  (Read 6140 times)

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
FOR SALE the HKS and UpLULA loaders modded for .22lr and more
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:55:58 PM »
As most Kadet owners know, the Kadet magazine is a real bear to load. And most readers of the Kadet Klub Forum know I mod both, the HKS-940 and the UpLULA magazine loaders so they will load those pesky CZ Kadet (and other) .22lr magazines, called the "K" mods
Well, I also sell the loaders I mod

The HKS-940-K is a model specific loader and will load the Kadet Magazine along with all other magazines list under the standard HKS-940 (CZ75 types, Sig 226/228) and other .22lr conversion mags within this model group
For a Kadet, .22lr modded HKS-940 (the HKS-940-K), I am asking $20.00, shipped, to the USA and Canada
If you own/shoot semi-autos other than the models listed, the HKS-940-K is NOT the loader for you

As for the Kadet, .22lr modded UpLULA Loader (the UpLula-K), well, let me tell ya. Since the UpLula Loader itself is quite pricy (usually over $30.00 plus shipping), I'm asking $40.00, shipped, to the USA and Canada
I know that $40.00 is a lot of $$$ to spend on a magazine loader, BUT, think about this;
PLEASE NOTE: Any of my UpLula Loaders, modded for .22lr will load almost any mag you have in your bag. It can handle other .22lr mags not just the Kadet or Sig
The UpLula-K will still load all of your double stack 9mm, .40S&W, 10mm and .45acp mags the unmodded UpLula loads, (maybe a few more now).
It will load some (not all) of your .25acp, .32acp and most all of your 380 mags. AND, It will still load all of your 1911 mags, .22lr thru .45acp along with a lot of other single stack mags.
It's a, "One loader fits all" kinda thing

Don't get me wrong, the HKS family and the HKS-940-K is a fine magazine loader, but keep in mind, it is model specific and will only load the mags within that model type. So if you are loading CZ, Sig or BHP mags, than an HKS-940-K is the way to go

OR;
If you want, I can mod your existing mag loader(s), or you can order/buy one (from whom ever) and have it shipped to my address, I'll mod it, then ship it to you
Please contact me for more information on this option at: DenStinett@aol.com

Check this out, the UpLula-K has gone International
I have sold the Kadet Modded UpLula-K Loader in Canada, Sweden and Germany, so please e-mail me for pricing to your Country

Please note:
You must be logged in to view the attached pictures
If you are not a member, please e-mail me and I'll send a few pics in reply

For questions and/or pics, please e-mail me at: DenStinett@aol.com
or my cell No. is: 949-254-5812

I truly believe, "Every thumb deserves a good magazine loader"

Thanks for the read
Shoot safe all, Den S

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: FOR SALE the HKS and UpLULA loaders modded for .22lr and more
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 07:34:40 AM »
Oh Shiny!! I get to be the first in This line! Den, please PM me about how and where you want the money and I'll buy 2. One for me and one for my daughter, Anything that makes loading easier is on my list and when it's made by people I know do incredible work and I trust, then well I HAVE to have one. Or two.  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 12:02:25 AM »
GW:
You got it my friend
All info PM'ed
Raw loaders ordered and on their way to me for modding
Will PM you with shipping info
Be safe, Shoot safe, Den S
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 07:54:43 PM »
     Actually Den himself pointed out that this post was possibly in the wrong place and might ought to be moved up to the trading post. Well he's correct all in all but the thing is an accessory after all so I figure no harm no foul. I don't rightly see the point in chastising someone after their post got moved. Pretty much none of us are children and a little old to be scolded, so I am going to try real hard never to do that. If I ever have to well then that’s between me and whoever did the deed. I see no need to make it a public thing, so I’ll just leave you a PM about it and go on about my business of seeing that as many folks as possible have fun here and get whatever answers they need at the same time. I have said it before and I will say it again, I want this to be like one huge international family. I hope everyone thinks that’s a fair enough way to handle things.
  OH and if anyone wants to comment on this head over to the free fire board and say what you have to there. I will almost post a copy of this on that board also.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 09:25:35 PM »
GW:
Works for me, my brother

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »
Den,

I got the 2 UpLula K's today. I love them, nice work and they work great. Thanks they are going to get a LOT of use very soon.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 10:34:59 PM »
GW:
Great to hear they found their way to you so quickly
I'm glad you like them
Hope your daughter likes her's too
Thanks again

vektro

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 11:55:20 AM »
I have a CZ75b in 9mm and a GSG 1911 in 22lr and my thumb is sore! I would like one of your loaders that would work on both guns. Just let me know what I need to do.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 02:58:07 PM »
      How about we make some sort of separate topic or board withing this Trader board with each one set up for one person and a brief description what your make? Or it could go under the Accessories Board since at least you 2 basicly make accessories? You pick which place you want oh and I expect your URL to be included if you have one other wise folks will be advised to either contact your through here or your own email (personally the private email would make me worry, If I was doing it I would use the forums PM. But it's up to each of you.

And anyone else that makes accessories for CZ's will also be allowed.

You folks talk it over on the PM thingamabob, and then PM me with what ever you work out. You trailblazers you :smiley:

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 07:40:36 PM »
GW:
I would lean more toward a page within this page
"Shooting Accessories" sounds good to me
Which ever you pick works for me though
Keep up the good fight my friend
Shoot safe, Den S