Author Topic: Colt Z40 for Sale  (Read 4779 times)

ZORRO

Colt Z40 for Sale
« on: May 23, 2011, 10:46:46 PM »
Hello everyone. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and he told me I should come to this website to tell you about my pistol. I have a Colt Z40 that I would like to sell. I don't think I need to tell CZ or Colt people about that pistol for you should know, but for those who don't: The Colt Z40 is a very rare pistol where Colt and CZ worked together to make a 40 caliber pistol with a great/fantastic trigger pull but unfortunately only 800 made it to the USA. Mine is number 663. Mine has a 10 shot magazine with it but will take a 14 shot S&W magazine with no problem. Mine is in excellent condition and the bore is very clean. I don't have the original paperwork with it or the box (I hate that) but again, the pistol is very nice and very rare. Whether you want to shoot it or pay for your future kids college with it, it is a great pistol. I am asking $575.00 for it. I know for a fact they sell for $700-$900 new in the box, so I know mine is worth every penny. Let me know if you are interested and many thanks!

Offline Squirrelly85

• I'm always left of the enemy
  • I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Re: Colt Z40 for Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 10:44:47 AM »
I have the CZ version of this and it really is a great gun to say the least.  I hope you make a quick sale, I'd buy it from you today but I just can't justify a fifth gun/parts this month.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Colt Z40 for Sale
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 10:55:53 AM »
ZORRO
Hi I was wondering if you could through up some pictures of you pistol please. I would like to see it and also at the same time let the other members see one of these rare pistols. Thanks really really looking forward to seeing the pics. Might even help you sell it, although it's a shame you have to.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice