Author Topic: 75 D PCR sights  (Read 3715 times)

Offline zaradi

75 D PCR sights
« on: April 07, 2019, 10:16:22 PM »
I love my canonized 7r5D PCR but the my older eyes can't focus on the small dotted sights.  Fiber Optic doesn't work either as I shoot indoors and they therefore aren't bright enough.   I would like some options, if they exist, for other sights.  I'd love some night sights, or tritium sights or anything else that would be maybe a bit larger and brighter.  Does anyone know of any options?  Thanks

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: 75 D PCR sights
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 02:59:22 PM »
I would check with CZCustom or Cajun Gun works....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline zaradi

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 05:49:20 PM »
Cajun put the fiber optic ones on when they worked the gun over.  I did find a website that claims they have some...seems to be the ones that fit the 75 Compact.  I will try to get that confirmed as the site specifically says CZ 75DPCR. 

Offline raytracer

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 08:43:40 PM »
My favorite all around sights are the Truglo TFX. They are fiber optic, backed with a tritium vial, surrounded by a bright plastic ring. In other words, they are highly visible in all lighting conditions from broad daylight to pitch black:

Due to the slide cut on the PCR, they look a little funky when installed on that gun, but they work just fine. There's an extended write up on the other forum about them on a PCR, but I'm not sure if it's kosher to link. A google search will get you right there.

Offline zaradi

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 10:11:51 AM »
Thanks I’ll check That out. CZ guru website listed some but I contacted those sites directly and said none of them would work. I guess anything will work with modifications.  I may end up selling the gun if I can’t find a solution that works for me.

Offline zaradi

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 12:23:13 PM »
According to all major makers of sights none of these fit really well.  But all is not lost.  Dawson now makes a tritium sight set specifically for the CZ 75D PCR.  Currently it is back ordered.

310-230 Dawson Precision Tritium Night Sights for CZ 75D/ PCR