Author Topic: Hello from Salt Lake  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Hasaf

Hello from Salt Lake
« on: June 30, 2018, 07:44:58 PM »
Hello all.

As seen, I am near Salt Lake. I spent quite a few years out of the country; but I think I am back for good.

My first awareness of CZ goes back to Jeff Coopers writings. However, at that time I was more into Black Powder. For that matter, I still shoot Black Powder.

My carry Pistol is a Glock 42 that has been modified to the point that I feel I am done with it. The same with my primary rifle, a Carbon Fiber AR variant. I feel that one is pretty much done too.

For some reason I started giving the Scorpion EVO 3 S1 a lot of my attention. It even made it to my "short list." Yes, I actually maintain a list of firearms that I am looking closely at, with intent to buy. It keeps me from being distracted by shiny.

Of course, I also have a "thinking about" list. that list is the guns I like; but for some reason they are not on my short list.

As I am sure you can surmise by now, the Scorpion moved form my short list to my "own" list. I haven't had time to shoot it yet (and I have very little 9mm on hand. . . but I do reload 380; so reloading 9 will come soon). Now that the Scorpion is off my short-list, its slot has been filled by a CZ-455 American and I suspect there will be one of those in my safe soon.

If you made it this far, I will toss out a question, for forum posting concerns, is the Scorpion EVO 3 S1 discussed in the Pistol, or the Rifle and Carbine, sub-forums? I know that it is, by law, a pistol, I am asking about forum conventions.

All that being said, Hello All!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 07:54:47 PM by Hasaf »

Offline Dzczp10

Re: Hello from Salt Lake
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 06:46:14 AM »
Welcome.Just joined too.Enjoy the forum.